+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Timeline:-

17 NOV 2017 Degrees couriered to WES.

20 NOV 2017 Degrees arrived at WES Canada (03 envelopes from different colleges)

21 NOV 2017 Status: In progress - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

22 NOV 2017 Status: In progress - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

30 NOV 2017 Review Completed and Documents Accepted

30 NOV 2017 Status: In progress - We are reviewing your evaluation report.

30 NOV 2017 Evaluation in Progress - Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time - Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/20/2017

20 DEC 2017 Evaluation Completed - Electronic Copy of report available.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all

My WES evaluation completed on 14 December and they sent me report. I have downloaded pdf.

How long it takes to reach hard copy of WES report to India?

I know I can create EE profile with the reference number but can I apply for PNP without hard copy of WES report?

If no, can I use printed version of downloaded pdf which WES gave me after completion of evaluation?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
I am expecting my spouse ECA on due date 12/22 so that it makes 441 but even after 12/22 the status still says "We are reviewing your evaluation report"
Is this usual that evaluation is not completed as per due date ?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I am expecting my spouse ECA on due date 12/22 so that it makes 441 but even after 12/22 the status still says "We are reviewing your evaluation report"
Yes if it's around a weekend or holidays there can be a days delay. Wait for about 24 hours. If it still doesn't reflect them u will need to wait till Wednesday as it's a long weekend holiday in Canada until 26th

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
yup, same here. Hold on till next week. Status, if you check now, should be 'Final Review'. No need to fret.

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi all

My WES evaluation completed on 14 December and they sent me report. I have downloaded pdf.

How long it takes to reach hard copy of WES report to India?

I know I can create EE profile with the reference number but can I apply for PNP without hard copy of WES report?

If no, can I use printed version of downloaded pdf which WES gave me after completion of evaluation?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Yes you can print or download the electronic report and use it for creating EE.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
yup, true that. The physical copy you can keep for your records. I received mine using the normal delivery option in about 16-17 days.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Referring to the third paragraph of my question, I have clearly stated that I know I can create EE profile without hard copy. I have doubt for PNP.

Raghavkumar

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

Can you please share the date starting when ECA report soft copy was available. I am just asking for reference. Mine is showing due date of 10th Jan.

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
Mine says "Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/8/2018" but as of right now nothing has happened... I'm really worried... Any suggestions what to do guys? Thanks!

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
I am positive it will be completed.Dont worry.
Thank you! It's just I saw people here usually got theirs on the due date around midnight... I didn't even get to sleep expecting to get the result but didn't get anything.. I called WES this morning they said the completion date is just an estimated date and there's nothing they can do...

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Thank you! It's just I saw people here usually got theirs on the due date around midnight... I didn't even get to sleep expecting to get the result but didn't get anything.. I called WES this morning they said the completion date is just an estimated date and there's nothing they can do...
Most of the times they deliver on time.
I also got mine at the end of the day of my due date.

axn047292

Jan 15, 2018
ABU DHABI
Hi All,

We have received your documents (s). We are reviewing your documents (s).

Status Last Updated: 1/05/2018

Pending

Evaluation In Progress
Your Evaluation is in progress. you are not required to do anythings at this time.