sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
My WES timelines:

Courier sent (from India via DHL) - 25th Oct
Courier received (as per DHL) - 27th Oct
Wes status to document received - 30th Oct
Wes status update to doc received - 2nd Nov again
Wes status to On Hold - Awaiting document - 10th Nov

I messaged them twice on twitter for status update and simultaneously mail thru contact us option.

Status On Hold stating B.E. Marksheets not as per WES requirement. My BE is from Mumbai University (2004 pass out-old course). Hence, Sem 1 marksheet from college. Clarified this to WES in writing thru Contact us option.

Also, called them and explained the issues. To my surprise, on the contrary to the info on the forum the call was answered immediately and concluded the call within 10 mins.

Will update on the progress.
Hi Aksah

I am in the same situation. Could let me know how you responded to WES as this will help me. I too have graduated prior to 10 years from Bombay University

If possible could you share your mail id or contact

thanks

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
My ECA timeline:

6/21/2017 - Profile Created
10/30/2017 - Send all the documents to WES by USPS
11/9/2017 - Received by WES
11/13/2017 - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
11/23/2017 - Evaluation in Progress - Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/11/2017
12/11/2017 - Completed at 1:00 am EST.

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
My ECA timeline:

6/21/2017 - Profile Created
10/30/2017 - Send all the documents to WES by USPS
11/9/2017 - Received by WES
11/13/2017 - We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
11/23/2017 - Evaluation in Progress - Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/11/2017
12/11/2017 - Completed at 1:00 am EST.
Hi Aamir
Have you done your education from Mumbai University prior to 10 years. If so just wanted to know what documents you got form the University so that i can request for the same and hopefully complete the process

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Aamir
Have you done your education from Mumbai University prior to 10 years. If so just wanted to know what documents you got form the University so that i can request for the same and hopefully complete the process
Hi Sairam,
My B.com degree was more than 10 years old. I got my first and second-year result stamped and sealed done at my college and final-year result stamped at Mumbai university located at Churchgate. You can use the tool on their website to figure out what document they need according to your degree.

https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

Dec 16, 2017
I had applied to WES for ECA evaluation recently and yesterday I got an email from them showing

Punjab Technical University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Science, 2013

• Accepted

Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Science, 2013
  • Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.
Although they accepted my degree certificate.

Plz tell me what's the matter here ?
Thanks in advance.

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
I had applied to WES for ECA evaluation recently and yesterday I got an email from them showing

Punjab Technical University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Science, 2013

• Accepted

Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Science, 2013
  • Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.
Although they accepted my degree certificate.

Plz tell me what's the matter here ?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Were the copies of mark sheets attested by the Punjab Technical University and was sealed in envelop?

Dec 16, 2017
Hi,
Were the copies of mark sheets attested by the Punjab Technical University and was sealed in envelop?
Hi,
actually I ordered my transcripts online from uni and I ordered 2 copies. It was a single page which had my marks per semester and the document was in sealed envelope with stamp of controller of examination.
My frnd ordered via same process as I did and he got his ECA result last week.
if you give me your email Id I'll send you the copy.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2017
Punjab Technical University , India

Lucky Me ;)
Hi,
I also had applied for transcripts from PTU. If you don't mind I would like to know what uni officials gave you as transcripts. What I mean to say is is that one page document with a white envelope which is stamped. I'm asking this because uni gave me just one document on the name of official transcript but WES rejected that.

Please help !!

aamir_s1986

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,
I also had applied for transcripts from PTU. If you don't mind I would like to know what uni officials gave you as transcripts. What I mean to say is is that one page document with a white envelope which is stamped. I'm asking this because uni gave me just one document on the name of official transcript but WES rejected that.

Please help !!
Agam -
I did my bachelors and masters from Mumbai University. WES asked me for mark sheet instead of a transcript. I think you need to call them and find out what they need for your university to start the ECA process.

Thanks.

sairam_786

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Sairam,
My B.com degree was more than 10 years old. I got my first and second-year result stamped and sealed done at my college and final-year result stamped at Mumbai university located at Churchgate. You can use the tool on their website to figure out what document they need according to your degree.

https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/

Thanks Aamir for the respond.I am not sure why in my case they are not accepting the college issued one as I have also done B.Com. I will check with WES again

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
My timeline:-

16-Nov-17 Parcel couriered from University by DTDC

20-Nov-17 Parcel reached to New York WES

21-Nov-17 Send email to acknowledge that the parcel has been delivered.

21-Nov-17 Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

30-Nov-17 Status: In progress
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

30-Nov-17 Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 12/20/2017

18-Dec-17 Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

19-Dec-17 Your Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application order is complete and we sent copies of your evaluation report to your recipient(s). View your electronic report online.