+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
HI Guys,

Can someone let me know if you always get a expected date of review completion? My documents were dispatched on 16th Oct and received by them on 20th Oct. Last update on the account is "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)", as of 30th oct.

I have tweeted and written an email to them as per recommendations. Is there anything else that can be done to expedite the proces?
Next stage will be, EVALUATION IN PROGRESS, after they have reviewed and accepted all your docs and you will get the completion date stated as well. Dont forget to post in their fb profile mentioning your ref number. They reply within a day over there and take it seriously as whole world can see the posts and their service.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone
I want to make sure I am doing WES ECA right.

I am adding postgraduate certficate to the report which i already did for bachelor
-it mentions “Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.” So shall I include high school and university (again)?

-In the "What credentials have you earned?" section, shall I add the bachelor which is already evaluated or only the new one ?

-It says last it will be sent to IRCC, so is this ok if I did not apply for ITA yet ?

Thank you

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone
I want to make sure I am doing WES ECA right.

I am adding postgraduate certficate to the report which i already did for bachelor
-it mentions “Please include your secondary education and higher education study for analysis.” So shall I include high school and university (again)?

-In the "What credentials have you earned?" section, shall I add the bachelor which is already evaluated or only the new one ?

-It says last it will be sent to IRCC, so is this ok if I did not apply for ITA yet ?

Thank you
I suppose you already have eca for your secondary, high school, bachelors. If so, all you need to upgrade your report by adding the postgraduate certi.

Did u rcv an ita?

delhitoottawa

Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

Basis your experience, can anyone pls advice the avg time taken for a case to move from docs received to docs accepted?

Grateful if those who have gone through the assessment are able to advice. Thanks

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

Basis your experience, can anyone pls advice the avg time taken for a case to move from docs received to docs accepted?

Grateful if those who have gone through the assessment are able to advice. Thanks
there are no specific time frame for that. If you are lucky, it may be in a week, or may take more 2-3 weeks. Wait for a week, after that start posting on fb page, tweet, online contact form.

delhitoottawa

Oct 23, 2017
there are no specific time frame for that. If you are lucky, it may be in a week, or may take more 2-3 weeks. Wait for a week, after that start posting on fb page, tweet, online contact form.
Thanks for your reply. Will start following up with them after couple of days.

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Just to update on my timelines:

Courier received (as per DHL) - 18 Oct
Wes status to document received - 23 Oct
Wes status update to doc received - 25 Oct again
Wes status to evaluating doc - 2 Nov

Waiting for final report...deadline is 22 Nov

Incidentally, I had mailed them on 22nd and 1st.

Don't know if status change is result of mail or coincidence.

Reactions: delhitoottawa

VikiS

Oct 18, 2017
My timeline:

Courier received (as per DHL) - 27th Oct
WES status to document received - 3rd Nov
WES status to evaluating doc - 6th Nov
Final report by 24th Nov

My husbands timeline:

Courier received (as per DHL) - 26th Oct
WES status to document received - 27th Oct
WES status to document received - 31st Oct
WES status to evaluating doc - 8th Nov
Final report by 28th Nov

I msged them yesterday regarding my husbands timeline, they msged me back in a few hours after updating the status, so ping them on twitter, fb etc. It does help

Reactions: Akash Ingle

Akash Ingle

Jul 22, 2017
My timeline:

WES status to document received - 3rd Nov
WES status to evaluating doc - 6th Nov
Final report by 24th Nov

My husbands timeline:

Courier received (as per DHL) - 26th Oct
WES status to document received - 27th Oct
WES status to document received - 31st Oct
WES status to evaluating doc - 8th Nov
Final report by 28th Nov

I msged them yesterday regarding my husbands timeline, they msged me back in a few hours after updating the status, so ping them on twitter, fb etc. It does help
Hi can you please help uswith information from where you have applied and for which universities... My time line is similar to yours but still at reviewing documents.. I have messaged them on twitter but no movement yet.

VikiS

Oct 18, 2017
Hi can you please help uswith information from where you have applied and for which universities... My time line is similar to yours but still at reviewing documents.. I have messaged them on twitter but no movement yet.
My degrees are from British Universities. My husbands degrees are from Delhi University

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
Just to update on my timelines:

Courier received (as per DHL) - 18 Oct
Wes status to document received - 23 Oct
Wes status update to doc received - 25 Oct again
Wes status to evaluating doc - 2 Nov

Waiting for final report...deadline is 22 Nov

Incidentally, I had mailed them on 22nd and 1st.

Don't know if status change is result of mail or coincidence.
status keeps changing frequently. Don't worry, WES gives report by the deadline

Akash Ingle

Jul 22, 2017
My WES timelines:

Courier sent (from India via DHL) - 25th Oct
Wes status to document received - 30th Oct
Wes status update to doc received - 2nd Nov again
Wes status to On Hold - Awaiting document - 10th Nov

I messaged them twice on twitter for status update and simultaneously mail thru contact us option.

Status On Hold stating B.E. Marksheets not as per WES requirement. My BE is from Mumbai University (2004 pass out-old course). Hence, Sem 1 marksheet from college. Clarified this to WES in writing thru Contact us option.

Also, called them and explained the issues. To my surprise, on the contrary to the info on the forum the call was answered immediately and concluded the call within 10 mins.

Will update on the progress.