+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
The report has this wording. "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above." The issue is the transcripts have the name with initials where as the ECA report was requested under full name. The certificates have the full name though.

Providing an affidavit is sufficient for this?

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
The report has this wording. "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above." The issue is the transcripts have the name with initials where as the ECA report was requested under full name. The certificates have the full name though.

Providing an affidavit is sufficient for this?
provide an affidavit and explain it in the LOE

Reactions: akila868

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
It's really difficult to determine what these statuses mean. There is no logic behind the updates that some of the applicants have received over the last few weeks. I hope you get the report at the earliest.
Hey,
I got the WES report today. So seems like that status is correct. :) Did you get yours as well?
Already submitted by EE profile as well.

Shrey24

Sep 4, 2017
New Delhi India
Hi friends,

Pls. advice I have a status update from WES "Reviewing your evaluation report" since 20th Oct'17 , with completion date as 9th Nov'17.

Since 20th Oct'17 there has been no status update, pls. advice if I should write to them or drop a message on facebook.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi friends,

Pls. advice I have a status update from WES "Reviewing your evaluation report" since 20th Oct'17 , with completion date as 9th Nov'17.

Since 20th Oct'17 there has been no status update, pls. advice if I should write to them or drop a message on facebook.
Write to them and send them twitter messages. Use the contact form on their website.

They might speed things up.

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi friends,

Many of us here have sent several emails, tweets and FB messages to get our reports. You shouldn't be wasting any more time in thinking about sending an FB message. Just shoot them a mail, call them and tweet to get the response at the earliest. Some of us had this status for just one day and got our reports within two days of this status.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
WES is pretty slow. But, dont worry, they get the job done and will update it soon. send them an enquiry through their contact form, they ll get it sorted.
And what's you old status, bud?
I called WES and they told me that the documents have been accepted and the estimated date of completion of evaluation is 10th Nov. But, the account still shows the old status. It's a bit weird.

Anyone else faced a similar issue?
And what's your old status, bud?
Does it say like "We received your document(s). We're reviewing your document(s)." And in the Pending section "Your evaluation is in progress. You're not required to do anything at this time."?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
And what's you old status, bud?

And what's your old status, bud?
Does it say like "We received your document(s). We're reviewing your document(s)." And in the Pending section "Your evaluation is in progress. You're not required to do anything at this time."?
Yes. That was the status for about 10 days. But once the documents were accepted and the evaluation process began, I got the final report in 3 days.