Hello Everyone ,

This is my first message .
Applied for WES evaluation for my wife's education
and the timeline is as below .

16th Sep Applied , made payment .
17th Sep Sent via DHL
20th Sep Package delivered .
25th Sep Status update - Package Received answer
2nd Oct Status Update - Review of evaluation report completion date set as ( 23/10/17)
10th Oct Status update - under final review completion date ( 11/10/17)
11th Oct Status Completed

I had Transcripts handy and were sent with the package .

Had done my Education assessment back in 2014 , when FSWP was ON .
Both the experiences have been reasonably good , mine getting completed in 9 working days then, while my wife's in 12 working days now ( From the time they notified that documents were received ) .

I was skeptical of it getting delayed looking at the trend , but it turned out to be just in time .

Reactions: Nobatia and FARO_DO

mavaniamitcnd

Oct 9, 2017
Hi,

Need a quick reply..bit urgent pls.
Wat shuld be the from address on the envelope that should be sent to WES. Shuld be candidate name&nbr or University address? Please help me
Hi Radhika,

If i have understood your query correctly then, to send documents to WES all you need to do is write below address

WES REFERENCE NO. (Your reference Number)
WORLD EDUCATION SERVICES
ATTENTION: DOCUMENTATION CENTER
2 CARLTON STREET
SUITE 1400
TORONTO
ONTARIO M5B1J3
CANADA

Make sure your reference number is clear enough else your documents wont be accepted by WES.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hey Guys,

If anyone can help for the process for B.com Degree with WES.

What i understand is 1st and 2nd year mark sheet needs to be attested with college.
For 3rd year, Do university issue mark sheet or we need to get our existing marksheet attested from University of Mumba ?. Does it to be only by Registrar or it can be attested by anyone ?

Regards
Cool
You have to either send a transcript or marksheets for all year which is attested by university registrar or controller of examination and the same needs to be sealed in university envelope with their stamp.

along with these you also need to send a copy of degree certificate and it does not require any attestation or sealing.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Hi,

Need a quick reply..bit urgent pls.
Wat shuld be the from address on the envelope that should be sent to WES. Shuld be candidate name&nbr or University address? Please help me
from address doesnt matter. what matter is the address/email id you have filled during WES registration online. The report will be sent on that address/email and all correspondence will be on your registered email.

Most important thing is to write your WES ref. no. on the envelope.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May I check if there is a deadline to send documents to WES after payment. My transcripts are taking longer than predicted. :(

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
still no news from WES;

trust them to screw over your plans :)

I have tried all the usual ways to reach them.

One of them finally replied to my query that had sent on 8th Oct regarding result status.. I get this reply from them on 12th Oct, that "you will get the results on 11th Oct"

Seems like they are living in parallel universe in a different timeline
I got an email 3 hours back that my report has been completed. Got 2 bachelors of 4 years each!

I wasn't really expecting it to be completed exactly on time.

Hope you receive yours soon.

Reactions: Nobatia and RMJi

sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
it should be your reference number with IMM. something look like #######IMM. but wait till you receive the pdf at least.
I received the pdf today and the report number for me is my reference number + IMM , that's it .

the TRF for IELTS number also can be easily decoded , it is combination of year, country ,center code , candidate number , last name , first name etc.

Reactions: FARO_DO

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
You have to either send a transcript or marksheets for all year which is attested by university registrar or controller of examination and the same needs to be sealed in university envelope with their stamp.

along with these you also need to send a copy of degree certificate and it does not require any attestation or sealing.
Thanks Nish, do University attest colleges 1st and 2nd year marksheet, as its not issued by University ?

RMJi

Sep 6, 2017
I got an email 3 hours back that my report has been completed. Got 2 bachelors of 4 years each!

I wasn't really expecting it to be completed exactly on time.

Hope you receive yours soon.
Congrats.

I called them. They reminded me its 20 business days after 20th Sep (so that means I am not getting any report before 18th Oct anyway).

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
My WES application states "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s). Status last updated: 10/4/2017" when I emailed them yesterday, they have replied saying that my report completion date is 24.10.2017. But still the status is shown as above. No change.

borsoisjc

Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, just want to share a few tips about the ECA with WES:
1) There is no harm in sending couple's documents within the same envelope to WES. I sent within the post's envolope 6 other envelopes: Graduation, post graduation and translations from my wife and myself. Just make sure every envelope has it's name and reference number.
2) There is no need to due anything with the translations, just send color copies from it to WES. There is no need to authenticate the copies with any local authority.
3) Depending on your country, you can save even more on freight costs by sending the documents via EMS instead of courier (Fedex, DHL and such). I used it for my documents and it had tracking number and arrived in there in just 4 days.
4) You can use Google Hangouts for free calls to Canada and USA from anywhere in the world from you Phone or PC. Use it. WES takes too long to update the site. My documents were received on september 27 or 28 and it was updated only on october 10. I called them many times and just now they advised me that my documents were approved and that may report is due to october 27. Their site still says they are checking if documents were OK.
Yes, they take too long to answer you on the phone (half hour + waiting times) but since that the call is free with Google Hangouts, just let it be while you do other things.
Now I just have to hope they deliver it by october 27 so I can receive the ITA on november. Wish me luck

Reactions: Nobatia

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
@borsoisjc, I have sent a email to WES. They have replied saying that my report will be ready by 24th Oct. I have sent the docs around 4th Oct. But the site still says reviewing documents.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
@borsoisjc, I have sent a email to WES. They have replied saying that my report will be ready by 24th Oct. I have sent the docs around 4th Oct. But the site still says reviewing documents.
It's 20 business days after your account status shows that documents reviewed and accepted.

Long way to go!!

borsoisjc

Oct 12, 2017
It's 20 business days after your account status shows that documents reviewed and accepted.

Long way to go!!
That is the thing... mine is just saying that the documents were received. It doesn't say it was accepted yet... but when I called them, they say it was accepted and that it is due to 27th.