+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
My documents was received by WES on 4-OCT-2017. 'Status last updated' was on 9-OCT-2017. But still the status says 'ON HOLD- Waiting for your documents'. I don't know what's happening here. If WES has received my documents why it's not updated in the Account Timeline. Can some one help on this please?

FARO_DO

Oct 10, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
Dear All,

Here is my WES timeline, I hope it would be useful.

Application submitted / payment sent: Jul. 10, 2017
Documents sent to WES: Sept. 4, 2017 - FedEx, DHL (Santo Domingo - Toronto)
Documents received by WES: Sept. 7, 2017
Status updated: Sept. 11, 2017 - In progress. Documents received. Initial review.
Status updated: Sept. 18, 2017 - In progress. All documents accepted. Due date Oct. 6, 2017.
Status updated: Oct. 1, 2017 - In progress. Final review. Due date Oct. 6, 2017.
e-mail sent to WES: Oct. 9, 2017 - Inquiry about ECA completion.
Status updated: Oct. 10, 2017 - ECA report completed.

Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree

Note: two sets of documents were sent (BSc and MSc) from two different universities. I had a little trouble with this paperwork, hence the delay from Jul. to Sept.

Regards.

Reactions: Nobatia

tempmaha

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
My documents was received by WES on 4-OCT-2017. 'Status last updated' was on 9-OCT-2017. But still the status says 'ON HOLD- Waiting for your documents'. I don't know what's happening here. If WES has received my documents why it's not updated in the Account Timeline. Can some one help on this please?
I was into the same situation at middle of September then I emailed to WES.
Here is the reply I received.

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).

Visit My Account for the most up-to-date information on the status of your application. We update My Account each time new documents are received and reviewed. WES has received that tracking and it is under review.

Please note that it may take up to three business days for WES to review documents received and update the status online.

WES general says it will take 3 days to update but in my case it took more than 10 days.

FARO_DO

Oct 10, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
My documents were received by WES on 4-OCT-2017. 'Status last updated' was on 9-OCT-2017. But still, the status says 'ON HOLD- Waiting for your documents'. I don't know what's happening here. If WES has received my documents why it's not updated in the Account Timeline. Can someone help on this, please?
Hi,

Please make sure that all the documents that you have sent to WES were received. you can do this by checking your courier tracking number in WES' website. If they were received, you may also need to check if they were accepted. In the case that they weren't accepted you will need to submit your documents again to comply with WES' requirements.

If some documents haven't been received by WES, it's most likely that your status will be On Hold.

Regards,

Radhika8184

Sep 25, 2017
Did anyone receive ECA from WES? If so please answer my query..
we shuld send only one envelope rt with (transcripts of marks sheets+cmm+provisional+ OD singed ) along with WES filled form by university. All these in one sealed envelope correct?

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

Please make sure that all the documents that you have sent to WES were received. you can do this by checking your courier tracking number in WES' website. If they were received, you may also need to check if they were accepted. In the case that they weren't accepted you will need to submit your documents again to comply with WES' requirements.

If some documents haven't been received by WES, it's most likely that your status will be On Hold.

Regards,

Yes. I sent only one package and it's been received by WES. Is there any other way to check if my documents are accepted, apart from checking the 'Account Timeline'...?

I have sent all the documents in a single package as mentioned by WES.

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
I was into the same situation at middle of September then I emailed to WES.
Here is the reply I received.

Thank you for contacting World Education Services (WES).

Visit My Account for the most up-to-date information on the status of your application. We update My Account each time new documents are received and reviewed. WES has received that tracking and it is under review.

Please note that it may take up to three business days for WES to review documents received and update the status online.

WES general says it will take 3 days to update but in my case it took more than 10 days.

Thanks much. Lets see if the same happens for me too. I have sent them a mail.

FARO_DO

Oct 10, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
Yes. I sent only one package and it's been received by WES. Is there any other way to check if my documents are accepted, apart from checking the 'Account Timeline'...?

I have sent all the documents in a single package as mentioned by WES.
I'm afraid not. Sadly, the timeline is all we have with WES. If everything is in order the status will be updated within a week or so. If not, send a message thru the Contact Us form. They will probably answer within 3 business days.

Best,

Arivirko

Oct 10, 2017
I'm afraid not. Sadly, the timeline is all we have with WES. If everything is in order the status will be updated within a week or so. If not, send a message thru the Contact Us form. They will probably answer within 3 business days.

Best,
Thank you very much. Have done that. Lets wait n see.

FARO_DO

Oct 10, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
01-09-2021
Did anyone receive ECA from WES? If so please answer my query..
we should send only one envelope rt with (transcripts of marks sheets+cmm+provisional+ OD singed ) along with WES filled form by university. All these in one sealed envelope correct?
The more envelopes you send, the more money you pay! Send all your documents in one bundle, if you can.

Remember that the transcripts must be official and placed in a sealed envelope provided by the institution with the WES form (optional) filled by the university clerk. Put that envelope along with all other necessary documents in one "big" envelope and send it to WES indicating your Reference #.

DO NOT open your university envelope.

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
The more envelopes you send, the more money you pay! Send all your documents in one bundle, if you can.

Remember that the transcripts must be official and placed in a sealed envelope provided by the institution with the WES form (optional) filled by the university clerk. Put that envelope along with all other necessary documents in one "big" envelope and send it to WES indicating your Reference #.

DO NOT open your university envelope.
You said "OFFICIAL" but it means ORIGINAL or not?

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
Dear All,

Here is my WES timeline, I hope it would be useful.

Application submitted / payment sent: Jul. 10, 2017
Documents sent to WES: Sept. 4, 2017 - FedEx, DHL (Santo Domingo - Toronto)
Documents received by WES: Sept. 7, 2017
Status updated: Sept. 11, 2017 - In progress. Documents received. Initial review.
Status updated: Sept. 18, 2017 - In progress. All documents accepted. Due date Oct. 6, 2017.
Status updated: Oct. 1, 2017 - In progress. Final review. Due date Oct. 6, 2017.
e-mail sent to WES: Oct. 9, 2017 - Inquiry about ECA completion.
Status updated: Oct. 10, 2017 - ECA report completed.

Canadian Equivalency: Master's Degree

Note: two sets of documents were sent (BSc and MSc) from two different universities. I had a little trouble with this paperwork, hence the delay from Jul. to Sept.

Regards.
great, so now you can enter the pool for 18th Oct draw.

My ECA is due on 18th Oct. but i am concerned as offlate WES has been issuing report after the due date, unlike earlier when many people received it 2-3 days before the due date.