+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Any news from @Tinevisce ?
Hey bud! Did you get your report?
Argh, no! It's under final review since the 05th October. This is seriously annoying because I thought they update it to Final Review 12 hours before sending out the report.
I called them up at around 10 AM Toronto time on the 06th but the lady said they're undergoing system maintenance.

At this point, looks like we won't be getting the report till next week.

Reactions: vish.J

vish.J

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Argh, no! It's under final review since the 05th October. This is seriously annoying because I thought they update it to Final Review 12 hours before sending out the report.
I called them up at around 10 AM Toronto time on the 06th but the lady said they're undergoing system maintenance.

At this point, looks like we won't be getting the report till next week.

Looks like they missed the deadline window for all of us. Now it's a thanksgiving weekend in Canada so I am not keeping any hope till Wednesday next week.

Reactions: Tinevisce

JMMB

Sep 20, 2017
There is no specific time of updation. My account status used to be refreshed every 2-3 days but once it got into Evaluation in review status on 21st Sep, not even the account status date changed. Means until yesterday, my account status was report under review with last update date of 21 September.

As per my experience, contacting does help a bit if your case is left aside. By just putting reference number into system, they even can tell when did we call them last time and for what purpose. Also if you haven't heard from them for so long, just talk and request nicely to the agent (worked with me once) to try escalate the matter and they forward a note to the concerned regarding our account. But it all depends on them. So far the process has been going pretty much on its own with or without my follow ups. So, you may surely give it a try. doesn't harm calling them once a week.
Hey. Thanks for the update. I didn’t call them up, but sent a query via email asking for an update on my wife’s application last night. I saw an update on her application this morning saying ‘ Under Final Review’.

Hoping to get the report by due date. Mine is also due for completion by 16th Oct.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Looks like they missed the deadline window for all of us. Now it's a thanksgiving weekend in Canada so I am not keeping any hope till Wednesday next week.
This is especially annoying because I can tell the report's all ready and done. All it needs is the specific employee push it across whatever software they use.
I'm guessing whatever outage or maintenance window they had didn't let them do this on time, and of course now they've run out on the long weekend celebrating Thanksgiving. It's really aggravating: they should honestly have an expedited services option for extra charge.

Now I'll have to rush and submit my profile on a weekday after work instead of the slow weekend I was planning to do it on. I better not miss draw # 74 because of this man.

Reactions: vish.J

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Sent mine and my spouse's together .. I got within 20 days and she got after 50 calendar days.
Hai, I am planning to do the ECA of my degree through WES.
Did you include your wife's educational credentials in your account? or Did you apply for your wife in a separate account?
Please reply..............................................................

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hai, I am planning to do the ECA of my degree through WES.
Did you include your wife's educational credentials in your account? or Did you apply for your wife in a separate account?
Please reply..............................................................
Separate account, each of you would need to pay separately. WES is a business, why on Earth would they give you 50% discount?

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
WES replied back to my inquiry for the physical report; it was just a generic reply saying my report is due to be completed on time o_O

I sent off another inquiry, here's hoping a human answers back this time!

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
WES replied back to my inquiry for the physical report; it was just a generic reply saying my report is due to be completed on time o_O

I sent off another inquiry, here's hoping a human answers back this time!
Unfortunately, chances of that happening are rather low. @vish.J and I are getting to be pros at stalking WES and I think your best chance of actually talking to a physical WES employee is to call them during their Canada time hours.

Monday's a holiday though technically although Google doesn't say it's closed specifically.

Reactions: Nobatia and vish.J

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
@raultest , @Tinevisce and me , all 3 of us have 6th oct as deadline however it seems none of us have received the report so far.
I called WES today and the answer from the agent was disheartening. She said to me that "the due date" is just a proposed time and there is no guarantee that the report will be available that day itself. She asked me to wait for a week.

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
I called WES today and the answer from the agent was disheartening. She said to me that "the due date" is just a proposed time and there is no guarantee that the report will be available that day itself. She asked me to wait for a week.
Mine was a bit more honey-tongued. He wouldn't commit to a date for obvious reasons but said that it should be done by the 10th EOB. He did say that everything for my specific report was ready and it just needed someone to publish it.

renanfgs

Oct 2, 2017
Well ... It means that they are working today.
Is not holiday for them.

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
Well ... It means that they are working today.
Is not holiday for them.
They did not say it's holiday, but it is obvious that there is some delay. I have observed in the forum that a lot of people received their report at least a day before the deadline. I hope they release the reports as soon as possible, God willing.

indcan86

Oct 6, 2017
They did not say it's holiday, but it is obvious that there is some delay. I have observed in the forum that a lot of people received their report at least a day before the deadline. I hope they release the reports as soon as possible, God willing.
I received my ECA report today, about 15 min ago.