Share your WES timelines for 2017

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hey all members!

I got myself register on WES on 8th Aug sent documents, documents recieved on Monday i-e (14th Aug-17).

Now it says: {Status: Inprogress (we received your documents and reviewing your documents)} But in the same time in the below box it says
{Pending: (Evaluation in Progress: Your evaluation in progress, you're not required to do anything this time.

So it is so confusing can anyone tell is it on evaluation stage or on reviewing stage.

Thanks in advance
WES says that processing time is 20 working days from the date of document reception. Processing time increases for the reasons like more than one degree and additional evaluations(WES internal process), incomplete documents, etc.

w-huss91

Aug 26, 2017
Hey sorry wasn't able to participate much due to hectic office hours but yes there's an update they have changed my status on 30th Aug and now in pending section: I can see my tentative competition date i-e 20th Sep and at the end they have also updated that they have accepted my documents.

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
Hey sorry wasn't able to participate much due to hectic office hours but yes there's an update they have changed my status on 30th Aug and now in pending section: I can see my tentative competition date i-e 20th Sep and at the end they have also updated that they have accepted my documents.
Good to hear! My status has been "We are reviewing your document" since Aug 24.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
mapleleaf987 Actually, it depends on the country a person got the degree. For example, WES website says that those who graduated from a Vietnamese university have to send: (1) a clear and legible copy of the degree to WES by themselves (no need to ask for a sealed and stamped envelop) AND (2) a transcript in a sealed envelope.
Oh sorry. I automatically assumed the member is from Pakistan and the procedure there requires all docs to be attested, verified by HEC. I could be wrong. No offence meant.

Reactions: Becky_543

w-huss91

Aug 26, 2017
Good to hear! My status has been "We are reviewing your document" since Aug 24.
I'd say send them an email, asking your tentative competition date. That's what I did too even though they didn't reply but they did update my account and added my completion date.

Hope that'll work for you but sending them mail is highly recommended.

Reactions: Becky_543

Becky_543

Aug 29, 2017
I'd say send them an email, asking your tentative competition date. That's what I did too even though they didn't reply but they did update my account and added my completion date.

Hope that'll work for you but sending them mail is highly recommended.
Thanks a lot! Will do right now :)

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
You cannot send any documents on your own. All documents ( degrees and mark sheets ) have to attested, signed and sealed envelope either by college or university. If the college or university do not courier directly to Wes, you can take it from them in a sealed envelope and courier it. Do not tamper with the seal or it will get rejected.
Oh sorry. I automatically assumed the member is from Pakistan and the procedure there requires all docs to be attested, verified by HEC. I could be wrong. No offence meant.
You assumed it correct. I am from Pakistan and all degrees have to be verified and sent by university directly. But it depends on the country of qualification you are getting evaluated and not the residence. I have one Professional Qualification and one University Degree both from UK which are enough to get me points for 2 Bachelors and WES required me to send the degrees myself as well as directly via my Institutes.

I am not getting my any Pakistani Qualification evaluated so i am saved from the University attestation hassle :D

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
My WES assessment took 20 calendar days from the day documents got delivered to email intimation of the report being complete.

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here is my timeline
Delivered (1st set) -- 06/21
Documents received, review in progress -- 06/22
Waiting for required documents -- 07/03
Delivered (2nd set) -- 07/18
Documents received, review in progress -- 07/20
Evaluation in progress -- 07/24
Final Review -- 08/08
Completed -- 08/10

My estimated completion date was 08/14. However, they completed it 3-4 days before that.

Hello, did you send documents in 2 sets? its like my case.
My status is still "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." but my second set of documents has not delivered yet. I am a bit worried what if my documents arrive at the same status? that is review? would they accept them or not?

nocturnal123

Aug 20, 2017
August 3: Documents delivered to WES
August 18: We are reviewing you Evaluation report(Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/8/2017)
September 6: Still same status
Will I be getting my ECA by September 8th? Did anyone had a delay beyond the mentioned completion date by WES?

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
August 3: Documents delivered to WES
August 18: We are reviewing you Evaluation report(Your evaluation is due for completion on 9/8/2017)
September 6: Still same status
Will I be getting my ECA by September 8th? Did anyone had a delay beyond the mentioned completion date by WES?
Sometime they do so, But relax and hope for the best. keep updating.

nocturnal123

Aug 20, 2017
Just hoping for the best mate. Already missed yesterday's draw cuz of not having ECA with a CRS score of 439. I will update

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
I had applied WES for ECA evaluation recently. Just wanted to know how the timelines for WES in 2017. I do see lot of threads for the same, but those are old (2014,2016).Can you people share your WES timelines ? I am from India (Bangalore) and got all the transcripts signed from bangalore university before applying ECA.

• Applied ECA and Paid fees : 7-JAN-2017
  • Sent all the documents to WES by DHL : 7-JAN-2017 (I had prepared college transcripts readily)
  • Courier delivered to WES : 10-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :15-JAN-2017
  • Staus changed to Document Received - Review in progress :18-JAN-2017
  • No updates for a week :26-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :26-JAN-2017

It's good to know how others facing problem with WES. I will update the thread once i receive any updates
Login to WES again, you will see tentative date for release of report...it usually takes a month or two to complete the report by their end..till then wait

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hi!

Hope someone can help here please.

We were awaiting our WES evaluation for my wife and yesterday got a response that the documents were incomplete - they didn't accept the transcript. My wife's bachelors degree from University of Mumbai (India) is being evaluated and this is what we had sent:

1. Degree and Final Year Academic Transcript - attested by the University and sealed in an envelope with their stamp across the flap.
2. First and Second year academic transcripts - attested by the college (not autonomous). They did not seal it in an envelope so we just sent it in the large envelope as it is.

Does WES require the first and second year transcripts as well or did we just sent it as additional documents? University of Mumbai refused to attest the first and second year transcripts as they did not assess those exams.

What should be my next steps?

Option 1. Cancel my WES evaluation and submit a fresh one with just the degree and final year transcript.
Option 2. Request the college and get the first and second year transcripts in a sealed envelope.

Any help/comment is appreciated. Thank you!
HI u need to get the transcipts in a sealed envelope , as this is the requirement to verify the authenticity of documents. Usually many universities send the transcripts directly to WES, but in india u get it hand delivered or couriered to your door step BUT in a sealed envelope with stamp or signature across seal....so get the transcripts as required by them and send them in reference to existing reference no