+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
shrinivaskk said:
Has anybody tried calling to WES ?
Please share your experiences. Any points to remember and consider while talking to them directly ?

I received my UK MBA validated in 3 days.
But my wife's Indian Bachelors is pending form past 40 days.
No response from webform or twitter handle.

Hence thought of calling them today.

Thanks
They take additional time to evaluate some degrees if they need additional information. For this, they contact the University and based upon the time of their response, it may get delayed. You will be getting the same standard response from them through the web form.

Still keep writing them and hope for the best. When you try to call, you will be on a wait for 30 odd minutes at least.

I have a friend who sent his documents back in November 2016 and his ECA has not been completed yet. His expected CRS is 456 and has missed a lot of chances because of this delay.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
My timeline:

March 03, 2017 - Package Delivered (Signed by "Z Maple")
March 08, 2017 - Documents received - review in progress
March 22, 2017 - Evaluation in Progress
March 30, 2017 - Evaluation Completed

NB: Bachelors and Masters were evaluated from India. ECA equivalency is Master's Degree.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
I didn't track my timeline but my case had delay because one of my course papers came from UK to WES which were sent by standard airmail, because my uni doesn't accept request to send them by courier. My India papers were already received a week before, WES updated website after 3 days of documents delivery, as mentioned on their website too that it takes 3 days for delivery to update.

So if it helps:

Docs sent from UK: 8 March (airmail typically takes minimum 8-10 days)
As on 16th March the status was still : docs received - evaluation in progress"(I believe this was because UK documents weren't received)
Sometime after 20th March my status changed to "evaluation in progress"
As on 27th March 2017, I received the notification that my evaluation was complete.
I opted for courier service so my report was received today, 30 March 2017, in two days as promised.

Of the 6 times I contact WES, they did not respond to my queries but simply resolved whatever the issue was (or it got fixed by itself, I will never know). The last query related to my results for which I am seeking more details, was raised on 27th and they have not replied yet. I believe they reply on need basis only but will usually resolve issue in the background if it's something they can do. Most issues I have heard with getting responses from WES is post result clarifications. I will update if they revert to me on my query.

Another one of my friend got her report in 1.5 months, because there was a deviation from standard trend in her education. She did a diploma first and joined in second year of bachelor degree, that many universities allow in India. We believe this was the cause of delay for her.

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I see people are even getting their WES report in less than a month. Its been exact 2 months for me and I am still waiting.

karan89

Jan 25, 2013
Hi guys. My status changed to documents recieved review under progress on 12 march. After a week it again changed to waiting for required docs. At the same time i got an email from wes saying that they have recieved my degree but not my transcripts. I called my university n they said they sent degree before n transcripts later(on 16 march) because they take time to process. Yesterday my status again changed to documents recieved review under progress. Does this mean they have recieved my transcripts as well? I tried reaching them theough support email but didnt got any reply.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
karan89 said:
Hi guys. My status changed to documents recieved review under progress on 12 march. After a week it again changed to waiting for required docs. At the same time i got an email from wes saying that they have recieved my degree but not my transcripts. I called my university n they said they sent degree before n transcripts later(on 16 march) because they take time to process. Yesterday my status again changed to documents recieved review under progress. Does this mean they have recieved my transcripts as well? I tried reaching them theough support email but didnt got any reply.
I would assume that means they have received documents. When the actual evaluation starts (meaning they have ACCEPTED all documents as valid) then at least in my case and those I have heard, the status simply changes to "Evaluation in progress". WES doesn't reply that fast, I sent them a query early last week if they got my documents and they replied to me today confirming it.... 2 days after my evaluation already got complete and I even received the hard copies.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Ok so I got my report

Sent the documents to WES : 28 February
Status Changed to Documents Received: 3 March
Status Changed to Evaluation n Progress: 13 March
Evaluation Completed: 31 March

ECA result: Masters Degree in Business Administration

lambhoney

Apr 1, 2017
Documents received March 13th
Review in Progress March 13th
Evaluation in Progress March 24th
Evaluation completed March 30th

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
lambhoney said:
Documents received March 13th
Review in Progress March 13th
Evaluation in Progress March 24th
Evaluation completed March 30th
That was blitzkrieg! :eek:

I thought I was lucky to get mine in 20 business from the date of receipt of docs :p

rajesharja

May 11, 2013
My Timelines

Feb 17, 2017 - Package Delivered
Feb 22, 2017 - Documents received - review in progress
Mar 10, 2017 - Evaluation in Progress
Mar 30, 2017 - Evaluation Completed

unb85

Mar 26, 2017
My Timeline:

Documents received - Review in progress: 15th March 2017
Evaluation in progress: 25th March 2017
Evaluation complete: 30th March 2017

Waiting for the next draw now... :)

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me: 1 Bachelor (Recognized Institue)
Documents received: 25th February
Completion Estimated Date: 25 March
Evaluation Completed: 21 March

My husband: 2 Bachelor, 1 Master Degree (Recognized Institue)
Documents Received: 25 March
Completion Estimated Date: 25 March
Evaluation Completed: 29 March

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Timeline
Application Received:22 Dec 2016
Document Verification Notification:24 January 2017
Evaluation report (ECA) was completed :03 March 2017

I had 2 Degrees: Masters From UK and Bachelors from Bangladesh.

All the document were sent and received after verification by start of February.

I had to mailed them as they were delaying so much.

Hope others had better experience than me.

Regards
Lifehack