+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
I am impressed,to the say the least, by the service I have received.

My timelines:

Document Received by WES: Mar 09, 2017
Status Change to Evaluation in Progress: Mar 14, 2017
Evaluation Complete: March 29, 2017

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
rockk said:
Hello there ,

I am stuck in applying for WES. In which category i have to apply?
I did bachlors of engg in india.what are the fees for that?i am on work permit
Right now.

Thanks
Hello Rockk

1. Follow the link: https://www.wes.org/ca/. On this page there is a big Red Button that says "ECA for IRCC".

2. Fees does not depend on your qualification and is approximately CAD240 (In case you want to receive by FedEx there is an extra charge)

3. Your current visa status does not matter.

There are other organizations, which you may opt for, but I do not have any experience dealing with them (and this thread is about WES)

Cheers!!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
abhijeetwadhwa said:
I am impressed,to the say the least, by the service I have received.

My timelines:

Document Received by WES: Mar 09, 2017
Status Change to Evaluation in Progress: Mar 14, 2017
Evaluation Complete: March 29, 2017
Well this might set a new record.

Do you mind sharing which degree(s) did you get evaluated and the country where you studied.

rockk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
abhijeetwadhwa said:
Hello Rockk

1. Follow the link: https://www.wes.org/ca/. On this page there is a big Red Button that says "ECA for IRCC".

2. Fees does not depend on your qualification and is approximately CAD240 (In case you want to receive by FedEx there is an extra charge)

3. Your current visa status does not matter.

There are other organizations, which you may opt for, but I do not have any experience dealing with them (and this thread is about WES)

Cheers!!
Thanks for your information buddy

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Guys/ladies,
I need an insight if anyone has experienced this situation with WES or currently in our position.
My credentials and my wife's credentials was sent to WES for evaluation by our respective Universities maybe a week apart in Feb 2017. My current status is "evaluation in progress". My concern is that her status was in "document received-review in progress" for about 2weeks and then suddenly changed to "awaiting required documents".
We have tried to contact them through their webform to find out if there is a problem but there has been no reply as of yet. My wife has contacted her University to find out if any correspondence has been to them sent by WES but there's none.
We are stuck and don't have a clue as to what's happening.
I would appreciate advises on this matter.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Bayparc said:
Hi Guys/ladies,
I need an insight if anyone has experienced this situation with WES or currently in our position.
My credentials and my wife's credentials was sent to WES for evaluation by our respective Universities maybe a week apart in Feb 2017. My current status is "evaluation in progress". My concern is that her status was in "document received-review in progress" for about 2weeks and then suddenly changed to "awaiting required documents".
We have tried to contact them through their webform to find out if there is a problem but there has been no reply as of yet. My wife has contacted her University to find out if any correspondence has been to them sent by WES but there's none.
Do you happen to know the tracking number of the package sent by the university?

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Maverick28 said:
Do you happen to know the tracking number of the package sent by the university?
Thanks Maverick,
I don't have it at the moment but I am sure we could ask the university to provide us with the tracking number. I didn't bother tracking it initially because her status showed they had received the document and were reviewing for about 2 weeks before the change.

abhijeetwadhwa

Jan 17, 2017
Hello Bayparc,

Did university send all the documents, required for evaluation for your wife's degree?

Match the documents sent by the universsity with the list provided by the WES and see if there is any discrepancy.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Bayparc said:
Hi Guys/ladies,
try reaching out to them on the twitter handle @WESCanada, they are quite responsive there...you might get some answers!!!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Bayparc said:
Thanks Maverick,
I don't have it at the moment but I am sure we could ask the university to provide us with the tracking number. I didn't bother tracking it initially because her status showed they had received the document and were reviewing for about 2 weeks before the change.
If the status changed from review in progress to waiting for documents in 2 weeks then this might mean there is something missing. In that case you must get an email from them informing you about the missing document. At least this is what happened with me as my Master degree's transcript was received by WES earlier than my Bachelor's transcript. The status was review in progress and changed to waiting for documents and I received an email about the same.

I hope this helps.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
abhijeetwadhwa said:
Hello Bayparc,

Did university send all the documents, required for evaluation for your wife's degree?

Match the documents sent by the universsity with the list provided by the WES and see if there is any discrepancy.
Thanks for your response.
We would be ringing the university today to know the specific documents sent so we can compare with the expected documents and possibly ask them to resend it if necessary. just a bit gutted that it is wasting our time as we wish to get into the pool soonest whilst the scores are still low

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Maverick28 said:
If the status changed from review in progress to waiting for documents in 2 weeks then this might mean there is something missing. In that case you must get an email from them informing you about the missing document. At least this is what happened with me as my Master degree's transcript was received by WES earlier than my Bachelor's transcript. The status was review in progress and changed to waiting for documents and I received an email about the same.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for you response Maverick.
We have not received any email from WES updating us about anything and that's why we are a bit unsure of what's happening with regards to the evaluation because we thought at first that it could be a glitch on their website. The university seems to think they have sent the required documents as they have had several dealings with WES and are quite knowledgeable about WES requirement with regards to documents.
To be on a safe side, we have asked them to resend the documents and copy us on the documents they have sent. Hopefully this should resolve the matter asap.

Thanks once again for your contribution.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
elzsb said:
try reaching out to them on the twitter handle @WESCanada, they are quite responsive there...you might get some answers!!!
Thanks Elzsb.

I will try that as well maybe we would get the answer we require. Cheers

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Has anybody tried calling to WES ?
Please share your experiences. Any points to remember and consider while talking to them directly ?

I received my UK MBA validated in 3 days.
But my wife's Indian Bachelors is pending form past 40 days.
No response from webform or twitter handle.

Hence thought of calling them today.

Thanks