+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Mar 22, 2018
Hi, it's probably best if you settle in for a 5-6-week timeline with WES.
My documents were signed for by WES on 10 Oct, and it was 'on-hold' for about 10 days before anyone even marked it 'received'.
I received their email that the final report is available for viewing on 14 Nov (after 36 days). I was able to download a copy of the report from my WES profile, but they also sent a paper copy of the report via UPS on the same day.
Your online WES account will be updated during the assessment process, so check it regularly.
Since there are only a few companies accepted by CIC to do this type of assessment for immigration purposes, they are very busy, so patience is key. If you contact them to find out about the progress of your paperwork, it can take 5 days or more before they respond.
Another point I wanted to make is that that WES has 3 different addresses (Canada and US) where one can send one's documents, and I think they might (physically) transfer some files from one address to another, so there is a good chance for delays simply by getting these packages into the right hands.
I hope you get your final report soon!

Thanks!!

mlppcanada

Feb 28, 2018
I sent my documents from US thru USPS First Class mail on Thursday 6th Mar 2018
Package reached Canada and 2 deliveries were attempted by Canada Post on 14th Mar and 15th Mar. But they updated the status as "no recipient was available to sign and collect the package". Meanwhile I tried contacting WES, USPS, Canada post many times. But no one really helped me.
Finally package was delivered on 19th Mar.
WES status is still on hold waiting for my documents. Have reached out to WES couple of times again. But no response.

Can someone please tell me
1) when will my status be updated as docs received
2) what is the approximate timeline for each phase in the rest of the life cycle until I get my WES ECA final report.

Thanks in advance!!
Based on current trend, approximately 5-6 weeks after the documents delivery. 2-3 weeks to review the documents and 3 weeks after documents are accepted.

Syed571

Feb 27, 2018
I sent my documents from US thru USPS First Class mail on Thursday 6th Mar 2018
Package reached Canada and 2 deliveries were attempted by Canada Post on 14th Mar and 15th Mar. But they updated the status as "no recipient was available to sign and collect the package". Meanwhile I tried contacting WES, USPS, Canada post many times. But no one really helped me.
Finally package was delivered on 19th Mar.
WES status is still on hold waiting for my documents. Have reached out to WES couple of times again. But no response.

Can someone please tell me
1) when will my status be updated as docs received
2) what is the approximate timeline for each phase in the rest of the life cycle until I get my WES ECA final report.

Thanks in advance!!
They normally take 2-3 business days to update after receiving. Mine was delivered to them on 28th Feb. They updated on 3rd March. Just relax. They soon gonna update it.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
has anyone used India post registered letter ... how many days it takes to deliver to WES.. asking as they don't provide tracking once letter leaves india

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
My WES Experience so far.. Sent mine and my spouse in same shipment.

Mine bachelors only:
Feb 25 - Delivered to WES via DHL
No Update till I sent a reminder to confirm receipt on Mar 11.
Mar 12 - Status changed to Documents received. Evaluation in Progress. Planned Complete date is Apr 2. Please keep quiet now o_O
No update till date. It is sitting idle on the table.

Spouse bachelors + Masters
Mar 2 - Documents accepted and Evaluation started. Planned complete date is 27 Mar
Mar 20 - We are doing final Review
Mar 22 - Completed and ECA allotted with Masters :eek:
Yet to receive shipment.

My observation is that they like complex and tricky cases and prefer to solve it first - which is the case with my spouse. Or atleast applications with Masters are evaluated sooner (based on others comments)

My bachelors is a very simple to be evaluated - from a reputed University with a very common degree - so no motivation for them to complete.

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018
My WES Experience so far.. Sent mine and my spouse in same shipment.

Mine bachelors only:
No Update till I sent a reminder to confirm receipt on Mar 11.
Mar 12 - Status changed to Documents received. Evaluation in Progress. Planned Complete date is Apr 2. Please keep quiet now o_O
No update till date. It is sitting idle on the table.

Spouse bachelors + Masters
Mar 2 - Documents accepted and Evaluation started. Planned complete date is 27 Mar
Mar 20 - We are doing final Review
Mar 22 - Completed and ECA allotted with Masters :eek:
Yet to receive shipment.

My observation is that they like complex and tricky cases and prefer to solve it first - which is the case with my spouse. Or atleast applications with Masters are evaluated sooner (based on others comments)

My bachelors is a very simple to be evaluated - from a reputed University with a very common degree - so no motivation for them to complete.

My story seems bit different...,
Documents sent to WES on 18-02-2018
Documents received & Reviewing 26-02-2018
Evaluation under process 07-03-2018 and evaluation completion date is given as 27-03-2018
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: worried and waiting.......
My Bachelors is from KSOU and Masters from London... Never seen any examples of positive report for KSOU.
Any experienced members please throw some light if you have seen any positive results for KSOU evaluation???

Regards,

lak_l1

Aug 31, 2016
We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 3/6/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 3/26/2018

Tomorrow is my due date don't no when its complete.

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Today around 10PM IST ("as i have read in this forum")

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018

My story seems bit different...,
Documents sent to WES on 18-02-2018
Documents received & Reviewing 26-02-2018
Evaluation under process 07-03-2018 and evaluation completion date is given as 27-03-2018
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: worried and waiting.......
My Bachelors is from KSOU and Masters from London... Never seen any examples of positive report for KSOU.
Any experienced members please throw some light if you have seen any positive results for KSOU evaluation???

Regards,
Hello All,
My evaluation completed today. (FYI completed on 26/3 10:18am IST) received email and soft copy also available.
I am not sure if WES is working 24*7 because at 10am IST the status was still under final review and at 10:18 am IST it is completed.

Another FYI I got my credential report positive having done my bachelors from KSOU.

Regards,

lak_l1

Aug 31, 2016
still the same no updates

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

lak_l1

Aug 31, 2016
Hello All,
My evaluation completed today. (FYI completed on 26/3 10:18am IST) received email and soft copy also available.
I am not sure if WES is working 24*7 because at 10am IST the status was still under final review and at 10:18 am IST it is completed.

Another FYI I got my credential report positive having done my bachelors from KSOU.

Regards,

congrats

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018
still the same no updates

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

I would suggest contact WES once. We had a draw today so hopefully your EE profile should be ready before next draw. All the Best

Reactions: lak_l1

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Need your help!
I completed my 2 year dual degree program (PGDM + Distance MBA).
Main course was regular PGDM and college also had tie up with another University for distance MBA degree.
I have got ECA done for PGDM and it was considered as 4 year bachelor degree.

Now I have got the transcripts for MBA degree and have sent it to WES for ECA.

My question is -
In express entry, is it ok if I am doing 2 study program together? Will they consider both and will I get the points for both?

Thanks in advance!

lak_l1

Aug 31, 2016

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Hi All

I got My ECA by yesterday night in NON-Business Hours i think they have automated system

Best of Luck to All

Reactions: rockstar1989

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi Guys ,

Currently mine says "

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/15/2018

Any idea on when I can expect it to be completed ? The completion date is not mentioned.

Thank you all