+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Documents sent to WES on 18-01-2018
Documents received & Reviewing 26-01-2018
Documents sent to Institution for further verification 13-02-2018
**At this point I had to go through some confusion with the university and WES regarding the verification emails, university kept saying they replied to WES email and WES kept saying they did not receive any.
Long story short WES received and Accepted the documents on 03-03-2018 and evaluation completion date was given as 23-03-2018
Under Final review 17-03-2018
Evaluation completed 20-03-2018

Done!
Really....are you sure..WES sends email to University to verify?

Then what was the need of sealed transcripts from University....moreover if University is not that great and doesnot reply to them then ECA will be in jeopardy....

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......

Then what was the need of sealed transcripts from University....moreover if University is not that great and doesnot reply to them then ECA will be in jeopardy....
Yes if you take the sealed envelope from university and send it yourself WES will require reverification. And even if university send themselves they might also require further verification. For both my own and my spouses ECA they needed email confirmation from university.

WoundedTiger

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Delhi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Yes if you take the sealed envelope from university and send it yourself WES will require reverification. And even if university send themselves they might also require further verification. For both my own and my spouses ECA they needed email confirmation from university.

Are you sure on this and that they reverify....I am just hoping it was your case to save me the agony...;)

Last edited:

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018

I think depends on the case, i ever being told, if needed further verification they will do and let us know, mine is under evaluation, and i asked my uni whom in charge and he said he didn’t get any call, correct me if i am wrong

Mar 22, 2018
I sent my documents from US thru USPS First Class mail on Thursday 6th Mar 2018
Package reached Canada and 2 deliveries were attempted by Canada Post on 14th Mar and 15th Mar. But they updated the status as "no recipient was available to sign and collect the package". Meanwhile I tried contacting WES, USPS, Canada post many times. But no one really helped me.
Finally package was delivered on 19th Mar.
WES status is still on hold waiting for my documents. Have reached out to WES couple of times again. But no response.

Can someone please tell me
1) when will my status be updated as docs received
2) what is the approximate timeline for each phase in the rest of the life cycle until I get my WES ECA final report.

Thanks in advance!!

rockstar1989

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
Documents sent to WES on 18-02-2018
Documents received & Reviewing 26-02-2018
Evaluation under process 07-03-2018 and evaluation completion date is given as 27-03-2018
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: worried and waiting.......
My Bachelors is from KSOU and Masters from London... Never seen any examples of positive report for KSOU.
Any experienced members please throw some light if you have seen any positive results for KSOU evaluation???

Regards,

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I sent my documents from US thru USPS First Class mail on Thursday 6th Mar 2018
Package reached Canada and 2 deliveries were attempted by Canada Post on 14th Mar and 15th Mar. But they updated the status as "no recipient was available to sign and collect the package". Meanwhile I tried contacting WES, USPS, Canada post many times. But no one really helped me.
Finally package was delivered on 19th Mar.
WES status is still on hold waiting for my documents. Have reached out to WES couple of times again. But no response.

Can someone please tell me
1) when will my status be updated as docs received
2) what is the approximate timeline for each phase in the rest of the life cycle until I get my WES ECA final report.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, it's probably best if you settle in for a 5-6-week timeline with WES.
My documents were signed for by WES on 10 Oct, and it was 'on-hold' for about 10 days before anyone even marked it 'received'.
I received their email that the final report is available for viewing on 14 Nov (after 36 days). I was able to download a copy of the report from my WES profile, but they also sent a paper copy of the report via UPS on the same day.
Your online WES account will be updated during the assessment process, so check it regularly.
Since there are only a few companies accepted by CIC to do this type of assessment for immigration purposes, they are very busy, so patience is key. If you contact them to find out about the progress of your paperwork, it can take 5 days or more before they respond.
Another point I wanted to make is that that WES has 3 different addresses (Canada and US) where one can send one's documents, and I think they might (physically) transfer some files from one address to another, so there is a good chance for delays simply by getting these packages into the right hands.
I hope you get your final report soon!

Reactions: RevathyAnand15