+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

philipr

Oct 18, 2021
I called the Member of Parliament Office in my neighbourhood and asked them to check on my application since the eCOPR was taking over a month and of course IRCC is of no help. A day later I got it. now waiting for the card but at least the status part is there. Maybe if someone else needs to take that advice they should contact their MP or MPP office for help.
Did you get your physical card yet?

yixinx92

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, received the credential email today and complete the declaration and photo upload. Does anyone know how quickly will ECoPR arrive? Does ECoPR equivalent to the physical card for traveling?

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, received the credential email today and complete the declaration and photo upload. Does anyone know how quickly will ECoPR arrive? Does ECoPR equivalent to the physical card for traveling?
Congratulation . No ECOPR is not equivalent for traveling. You need your PR card to return to Canada

Reactions: yixinx92

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi I got email portal comfirmation on june 15 I made portal by myself didn’t knew that was the same portal for declaration.I waited for IRCC to send me credentials I kept on sending them email no reply on september 7 I accidentally logged in the portal that I created and found my credentials there so I submitted my declaration and uploaded my photo and address.Since then My information is in review with IRCC.Any help would be a huge huge help as to what can I possibly do.I have been emailing them calling them .I have submitted many webforms but everything seems useless.
Did you get your ecpor?

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Received portal request on 18th Nov. but I already create portal credentials by myself long back while studying about portal. I sent details on the same day (18th). How long it will take for credential from IRCC?

yixinx92

Nov 18, 2020
Received portal request on 18th Nov. but I already create portal credentials by myself long back while studying about portal. I sent details on the same day (18th). How long it will take for credential from IRCC?
For me, seems the officer checks the email response periodically every two days.

yixinx92

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I got eCoPR today, I didn't expect they could proceed it so quick and recieve on Sunday! Anyone waiting for the physical card? How slow is it?

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
My ECOPR was sent by mistake to another person. The person that got my ECOPR was nice enough to contact me. However, these types of errors are unacceptable!

yixinx92

Nov 18, 2020
My ECOPR was sent by mistake to another person. The person that got my ECOPR was nice enough to contact me. However, these types of errors are unacceptable!
How could such mistake be made!? The Portal is owned by each individual, and it's "Electronic"! How could they assign that wrong?

philipr

Oct 18, 2021
Hi guys, I have my photos and mailing address submitted in the PR Conformation Portal on June 4 2021 and waiting for the approval of eCoPR, case status remains "In review with IRCC". Can anyone share how long it will take to get your eCoPR or the physical PR card ready? and through which approach we can chase IRCC probably? - THANKS for your sharing.
Did you ever get your physical card? Waiting since November 14th.