+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
From our portal before it says in "IN REVIEW WITH IRCC" but now it says "CLOSED AND ACCEPTED" and from the upper portion of that it stated that

"Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use."

But i am wondering how about my daughter who has pending application, only mailing is accepted but photo still in review.
whats your timeline look like for pr card ?

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Yesterday they just send email, then today we received our PR cards, after a week of having the ecopr, but my daughter pr card is not there since still in review. We tried to link in gckey, but since in ecopr we dont have place of birth only country we cannot link our application, what I did i put my daughter because she has place of birth and it was link, as per the update it is submitted until now. I dont know how they are doing the process, also our SIN, same date we applied last week Sept 26, today me and my daughter received it but my husband and son doesnt have.
when did your copr issued & from which visa office ???

Second question is when you see your GC key ? when did it say that we have mailed your card I mean what day/ date was your card application got approved ? when did you get your cards

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Yesterday they just send email, then today we received our PR cards, after a week of having the ecopr, but my daughter pr card is not there since still in review. We tried to link in gckey, but since in ecopr we dont have place of birth only country we cannot link our application, what I did i put my daughter because she has place of birth and it was link, as per the update it is submitted until now. I dont know how they are doing the process, also our SIN, same date we applied last week Sept 26, today me and my daughter received it but my husband and son doesnt have.
I will not worry too much, wait for few days specially the acceptance and review status may change for your daughter too. On SIN, you can always visit "Sevice Centers" as long you all have PR cards. You in Ontario?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
GU - aplication update when I first logged in this morning, a little while later again logged saw this news "have been mailed. Allow six weeks to be delivered"
same thing with my daughter but in portal still in review the photos for may daughter. maybe this update is only for us since we applied as one family.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Which one is accurate, gckey or portal? im confused now. is there any same situation that pr card approved in gckey but in portal still in review by the officer for photo.

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hey everyone,

where do you all get updates when your PR card gets mailed out? is it on the GC key login or on the PR Portal?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
For us base on our experience, email sent today, check in portal, case closed, next day pr card received.
In our case GC key show PR card mailed. PR portal reflects "under review". I advise keep on checking both. BTW we still have to recieve our PR cards

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
In GC key account have you linked your PR card application? NOT PR application. If not then you have to do that. Its after that you will see any update regarding PR card. Once PR is approved that is done deal, then PR card process starts for which you have to again link application (PR card) to get updates. Hope I was clear.
Hey, I tired linking my PR card application but it does not seem to work, even though i given details properly. It says we cannot find your application. Note there is already a Permanent Residence application in my profile which says approved. But when i try to link the PR card application it says the above error. Is it mandatory to link the application ? Is that why im getting delayed because i just came to know about this.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hey, I tired linking my PR card application but it does not seem to work, even though i given details properly. It says we cannot find your application. Note there is already a Permanent Residence application in my profile which says approved. But when i try to link the PR card application it says the above error. Is it mandatory to link the application ? Is that why im getting delayed because i just came to know about this.
did you get portal email where you have to give your address in Canada and upload pics of all applicants? If not I guess you have to wait for it. Its not mandatory but you can get updates regarding PR card once in PR portal its approved and you get CoPR. PR portal details will be given by IRCC you don;t have to create your account