+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hi,
i uploaded the photo on june 27th on pr portal and they rejected the photo today. I resubmitted the new one but does anybody know how long does it takes from after that? anybody in the same boat???

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Hi,
i uploaded the photo on june 27th on pr portal and they rejected the photo today. I resubmitted the new one but does anybody know how long does it takes from after that? anybody in the same boat???
Hey, Yeah they rejected my first photo too. Saw that i had to re upload new photo on Sept 4th of 2021. I did take a new one from professional studio and reuploded it the same day i saw it. Till today its in "In review with IRCC" in the photo tab. Haven't received PR card either

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
How many days it took to get PR card in mail, once IRCC informed it has been mailed. Kindly share details.

Last edited:

vahidfaal

Jul 31, 2021
I just got my eCoPR, a few days after a successful call to IRCC (1-888-242-2100) last week. Try your best to speak with an IRCC agent (most of the time they're not available), it could be really helpful, good luck!
glad you got your eCOPR. congratz. I called them several times but they tell me to just wait. lol. my work permit also expired and I had to quit my job too so it's frustratingx2 now. hope ti come soon.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hey, Yeah they rejected my first photo too. Saw that i had to re upload new photo on Sept 4th of 2021. I did take a new one from professional studio and reuploded it the same day i saw it. Till today its in "In review with IRCC" in the photo tab. Haven't received PR card either
We applied with the whole family, my son me and my wife got approved yesterday, and stated that the portal will be closed after 30 days. My question is my daughter picture still in review with the officer, if the postal will close after 30 days, how will i know the update for my daughter. She is under my portal because she is a minor.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
We applied with the whole family, my son me and my wife got approved yesterday, and stated that the portal will be closed after 30 days. My question is my daughter picture still in review with the officer, if the postal will close after 30 days, how will i know the update for my daughter. She is under my portal because she is a minor.
What do you mean by portal will be closed. How and when did you recieve this message? Its always good to share timelines. I haven't recieved anything like this, although GC key show PR mailed, but on PR portal is still depicts "under review by IRCC' (address & photographs)

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
What do you mean by portal will be closed. How and when did you recieve this message? Its always good to share timelines. I haven't recieved anything like this, although GC key show PR mailed, but on PR portal is still depicts "under review by IRCC' (address & photographs)
From our portal before it says in "IN REVIEW WITH IRCC" but now it says "CLOSED AND ACCEPTED" and from the upper portion of that it stated that

"Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use."

But i am wondering how about my daughter who has pending application, only mailing is accepted but photo still in review.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
Hey Iukhan, can you provide exactly where it would show as "Mailed" in the GC key login ? The portal still showing as in review for photo to me aswell. But cant seem to find any updates in my CIC account. It only says approved in the PR application

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hey Iukhan, can you provide exactly where it would show as "Mailed" in the GC key login ? The portal still showing as in review for photo to me aswell. But cant seem to find any updates in my CIC account. It only says approved in the PR application
In GC key account have you linked your PR card application? NOT PR application. If not then you have to do that. Its after that you will see any update regarding PR card. Once PR is approved that is done deal, then PR card process starts for which you have to again link application (PR card) to get updates. Hope I was clear.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
From our portal before it says in "IN REVIEW WITH IRCC" but now it says "CLOSED AND ACCEPTED" and from the upper portion of that it stated that

"Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use."

But i am wondering how about my daughter who has pending application, only mailing is accepted but photo still in review.
You need to raise web form or call them. IRCC way of doing things is not uniform, in our case the PR portal shows "under IRCC review", while GC key show approved and PR cards have been mailed.

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
E copr _ 25 Sept 2021

PR Card mailed on Oct 4 , 2021

City of destination : Surrey , BC

How much time for receiving PR Card ?

Arpit20

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
In GC key account have you linked your PR card application? NOT PR application. If not then you have to do that. Its after that you will see any update regarding PR card. Once PR is approved that is done deal, then PR card process starts for which you have to again link application (PR card) to get updates. Hope I was clear.
when do you think you can expect to see PR card..

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
You need to raise web form or call them. IRCC way of doing things is not uniform, in our case the PR portal shows "under IRCC review", while GC key show approved and PR cards have been mailed.
Yesterday they just send email, then today we received our PR cards, after a week of having the ecopr, but my daughter pr card is not there since still in review. We tried to link in gckey, but since in ecopr we dont have place of birth only country we cannot link our application, what I did i put my daughter because she has place of birth and it was link, as per the update it is submitted until now. I dont know how they are doing the process, also our SIN, same date we applied last week Sept 26, today me and my daughter received it but my husband and son doesnt have.