+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
I am confuse now, It can be change now or not valid to work to other employer.
COPR - confirmation of permanent residence. Basically IRCC confirm your status as PR. With that being said PR can do anything they want, work anywhere they want. Some people like to wait for card “to be safe” - but it’s just “mental” safety. Also your new employer could ask for PR card as well (they can be not sure in validity of COPR). Anyway, you are free bird now.

Reactions: flores

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
COPR - confirmation of permanent residence. Basically IRCC confirm your status as PR. With that being said PR can do anything they want, work anywhere they want. Some people like to wait for card “to be safe” - but it’s just “mental” safety. Also your new employer could ask for PR card as well (they can be not sure in validity of COPR). Anyway, you are free bird now.
I am sorry to brought up this questions, but if i can work with only copr should i wait for new SIN or i can still used my previous sin. I already applied my SIN thru online but it appears it will take time to process it.

Last edited:

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
I am sorry to brought up this questions, but if i can work with only copr should i wait for new SIN or i can still used my previous sin. I already applied my SIN thru online but it appears it will take time to process it.
You need to wait for new sin. Old sin is valid only if it backed by work permit. Since you are PR your work permit is no longer valid.

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
I mailed them on Saturday, still haven't got any response. UCI, Name, Document number of your e-Copr or attach a copy of e-Copr.
Let me know if they reply to you.
Cool, Just Emailed them as well, Hope we both get some reply as it is really excruciating waiting for the PR card. Thanks again Brother, Will update you once i receive anything from them

SaiSmaran

Nov 18, 2020
How about PR card, how many days later you recieved it. provided you have it?
Yea I have been waiting for that since that day July 14th. Its been 2 and half months till today and literally no updates yet. People who got ecopr after me have all received their PR card. I keep checking mail and postbox every single day for something.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Yea I have been waiting for that since that day July 14th. Its been 2 and half months till today and literally no updates yet. People who got ecopr after me have all received their PR card. I keep checking mail and postbox every single day for something.
That is a long wait for you, I observe that some applicants got in under three weeks after receipt of eCoPR

CaliChunks

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I Received the portal link on July 13th. Uploaded Photo and Adress on July 15th. Got Ecopr on the same day around at 9 - 10 PM
Wow thats fast. I got both portal emails on September 29th and I am still waiting for Ecopr and for them to approve my photo and mailing address.