+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Can anybody give me some advice, please? I am still waiting on my 1st PR card but I have a trip booked for early next month to go get my family. Do you think there’ll be an issue if I went then apply for a PRTD to get back in Canada?
there shouldn't be an issue, but consider that the response time are pretty delay
I'm not sure if you'll get the PRTD on time when you are planning to come back
up to you

Reactions: LDC Scar

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi, nothing from my side
have you heard anything?
Nothing so far, but I called IRCC last Friday and they told me to wait and that there was nothing to worry about. Surprisingly, yesterday there was a ghost update on my GC key (which means they are working on it). Maybe the agent put a note and something happened. I'll keep you posted. If it has been more than 30 days, giving them a call is a good idea.

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Nothing so far, but I called IRCC last Friday and they told me to wait and that there was nothing to worry about. Surprisingly, yesterday there was a ghost update on my GC key (which means they are working on it). Maybe the agent put a note and something happened. I'll keep you posted. If it has been more than 30 days, giving them a call is a good idea.
probably it's a good idea
which phone number did you use?
Thanks

Far75

Jul 31, 2022
Can anyone give me an advice, my wife landed to Canada via Montreal airport by jul 1, the boarder officer forgot to sign the copr just asked some questions and said welcome to Canada!!. So we called IRCC as we need Confirmation on Copr for SIN,
They forwarded email and link to Pr portal and my wife declared presence in Canada and uploaded photo at jul 13, now the account still shows in review by IRCC, the mater is the copr (papers) are being expired by aug 13. I called IRCC and explained the mater the asked to follow up with Email but still no respond to our email.
Should we drive back Montreal airport from Toronto and get the signature from boarder or still wait for ECopr confirmation as the Copr papers are being expired soon.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi dear friends! I need your advise on how to check the status of my first PR card? And since I have four dependents then should I link them also with my GCkey?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The processing time for first PR Card is 75 days. It was 65 on July 15, 2022. Not sure why they keep delaying the cards, provided the Covid situation impact has been decreased now a days. It’s really frustrating.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
The processing time for first PR Card is 75 days. It was 65 on July 15, 2022. Not sure why they keep delaying the cards, provided the Covid situation impact has been decreased now a days. It’s really frustrating.
Probably because there are supply chain issues. You know, no ink, no printers. No-one to operate them either etc. lol

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
I'll try first thing tomorrow morning
thanks for the advice
Can anyone give me an advice, my wife landed to Canada via Montreal airport by jul 1, the boarder officer forgot to sign the copr just asked some questions and said welcome to Canada!!. So we called IRCC as we need Confirmation on Copr for SIN,
They forwarded email and link to Pr portal and my wife declared presence in Canada and uploaded photo at jul 13, now the account still shows in review by IRCC, the mater is the copr (papers) are being expired by aug 13. I called IRCC and explained the mater the asked to follow up with Email but still no respond to our email.
Should we drive back Montreal airport from Toronto and get the signature from boarder or still wait for ECopr confirmation as the Copr papers are being expired soon.
Hi,
I would think that if she already declared presence in CDN, so there wouldn't be any difference driving back to Montreal

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks God! Finally today I got status update for my PR card in GCKey. It’s approved for myself and four dependents.
The message stated that “we mailed Your PR card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive”.
My friends who got their PR cards, they said after this message/approval it takes max a week or less to receive at your given postal address. So let’s finger crossed to receive the cards asap.
Good luck for everyone in this forum who is expecting their cards. Thanks