+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi,
is there any update on your end?
Hi. Last Friday they approved my spouse's PR card on GC account, and said that it was mailed. Still waiting for the card. I was waiting to receive it (and finally get over this everlasting saga) to post here. It ain't over 'till it's over. Have you called them?

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Hi. Last Friday they approved my spouse's PR card on GC account, and said that it was mailed. Still waiting for the card. I was waiting to receive it (and finally get over this everlasting saga) to post here. It ain't over 'till it's over. Have you called them?
how do you link the account to the GKey?
haven't been able to do so
I have called 8 times without luck
Thanks

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
how do you link the account to the GKey?
haven't been able to do so
I have called 8 times without luck
Thanks
Go to your GC key account, and select "Add (link) your application to your account". A new page will show up, you select the category - which is permanent resident card, and then you select what info you want to input (like family name, uci number etc). If info matches, they will say that they found an application, and you can link the application. Hope this helps!

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Go to your GC key account, and select "Add (link) your application to your account". A new page will show up, you select the category - which is permanent resident card, and then you select what info you want to input (like family name, uci number etc). If info matches, they will say that they found an application, and you can link the application. Hope this helps!
sorry again
its driving me nuts, I can get into my GKey account, but I can't find were is the add link option
I can only revoke my gkey account or change email or password
I'm missing something?
thanks again

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
sorry again
its driving me nuts, I can get into my GKey account, but I can't find were is the add link option
I can only revoke my gkey account or change email or password
I'm missing something?
thanks again
You don't have to revoke your account. Once you log in, you will find this thing "Add (link) your application to your account " in the middle of the page (when you're logged in). It's in blue, I believe (it's a link that will lead to another page).

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
You don't have to revoke your account. Once you log in, you will find this thing "Add (link) your application to your account " in the middle of the page (when you're logged in). It's in blue, I believe (it's a link that will lead to another page).
finally got my account linked
it seems that is required to reset the cookies in your browser
my application says still in revision
thanks for the support
Regards
Alfredo H

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
finally got my account linked
it seems that is required to reset the cookies in your browser
my application says still in revision
thanks for the support
Regards
Alfredo H
Glad to know you could link the application. I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted. So far, no card for my spouse yet (even they said it was mailed). It's so exhausting.

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Glad to know you could link the application. I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted. So far, no card for my spouse yet (even they said it was mailed). It's so exhausting.
you are almost out of the woods your card has been mailed
it will be delivered in no time
keep the faith almost there

Reactions: jmmtg85

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
PR card has arrived today.

My good people, my journey has come to an end good luck to everyone.

The full timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: LDC Scar

jmmtg85

Jun 10, 2022
Hi. My spouse’s pr card was delivered today. Finally we c
My spouse's PR card arrived yesterday. Our PR journey is finally done. Wishing you good luck. Try to call them starting at 7:58am (your local time). And keep trying. I'm pretty sure my call helped this process - 2 days after I spoke with an agent, they started to move with my spouse's pr card application.

Reactions: LDC Scar

Alfredo1980

Jun 21, 2022
Hi. My spouse’s pr card was delivered today. Finally we c

My spouse's PR card arrived yesterday. Our PR journey is finally done. Wishing you good luck. Try to call them starting at 7:58am (your local time). And keep trying. I'm pretty sure my call helped this process - 2 days after I spoke with an agent, they started to move with my spouse's pr card application.
Hi, those are great news
congrats
hope to get mine soon

Reactions: jmmtg85

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Quick question
How long it'll take to receive eCOPR after uploading the photo and confirming address in canada ??

I have uploaded my photo and confirmed my adress in canada on 19-08-2022 and still no update yet
I've seen many pepole getting it in one or two days
Is there's something I'm missing?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Quick question
How long it'll take to receive eCOPR after uploading the photo and confirming address in canada ??

I have uploaded my photo and confirmed my adress in canada on 19-08-2022 and still no update yet
I've seen many pepole getting it in one or two days
Is there's something I'm missing?
Mine took approx a week.