+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Anjumarts

Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, I got portal email on Feb 04 2022 , Updated Address and Photo on 07 Feb Still in Review. and waiting for eCOPR. Seems it is very random when the eCOPR is issued. anyone with the same timeline?

Nik213

Feb 2, 2022
Hi everyone, a quick update. We finally got our eCOPR after more than 4 months of waiting! We had initially submitted our declaration, address, and photo back in November of last year. Earlier this week, we finally got the notification that our eCOPR was ready for download!

All the best to everyone here!

Nick

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi everyone, a quick update. We finally got our eCOPR after more than 4 months of waiting! We had initially submitted our declaration, address, and photo back in November of last year. Earlier this week, we finally got the notification that our eCOPR was ready for download!

All the best to everyone here!

Nick
Hi could you help with some advice
I also got a mail in November to submit photo and address but didn’t hear any I have been sending them webform as well but no reply

Nik213

Feb 2, 2022
Hi could you help with some advice
I also got a mail in November to submit photo and address but didn’t hear any I have been sending them webform as well but no reply
Hi Stash, during these 4 months we tried everything.. We've emailed them multiple times, called numerous time (though only got through the line once and was told that there's nothing they could do to help as it is now in the hands of the "landing team".

One odd thing we did realize was that even though everything in the portal still indicates in progress, when we scrolled lower the ecopr download was sitting there. I know this seems obvious but just in case you haven't checked..

Good luck!

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi Stash, during these 4 months we tried everything.. We've emailed them multiple times, called numerous time (though only got through the line once and was told that there's nothing they could do to help as it is now in the hands of the "landing team".

One odd thing we did realize was that even though everything in the portal still indicates in progress, when we scrolled lower the ecopr download was sitting there. I know this seems obvious but just in case you haven't checked..

Good luck!
Crazy
It’s a bit similar situation
My portal still shows it’s in process when I called them and checked they said it’s in wait list ‍♂

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Guys let's use this template

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 21/22
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? March 21/22
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 21/22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

Adiadi

Mar 26, 2022
Hello everyone

i got the invitation link for the portal on Feb 28, 2022. I did the declaration and mentioned the mailing address with uploading the Photo in the same day. Since that time I’m waiting for the eCoPR still didn’t get it, it has been almost 1 month now.
Dose usually takes time in certain cases?

Valdes1893

May 11, 2021
Hi guys,
Please see my timeline below:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 14
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 17
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 17
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Not yet
5. What is the VO? Vancouver (based on the portal email)
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet

Valdes1893

May 11, 2021
Hi guys,
Please see my timeline below:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 14
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 17
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 17
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 31
5. What is the VO? Vancouver (based on the portal email)
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet
Got the eCOPR today!