+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Uti

Aug 9, 2019
Hello all! My husband just got community recommendation from Vernon. I have a few questions. We are inland applicants.

1.Should we provide PCC from Canada?
2. Can some one advice how to apply online, a link may be.
3. Roughly how long it takes to complete the process these days?
Thanks.

Uti

Aug 9, 2019
I saw a FB group and summitted a request to join. If there is anything other than that please share the link. Thanks.

Reactions: Abokhadija

Abokhadija

Oct 3, 2021
I saw a FB group and summitted a request to join. If there is anything other than that please share the link. Thanks.
You’re more than welcome to ask at anytime about everything lot of members does the process for them selfs and my self as well so to don’t hesitate to ask

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Anybody got any advice? My 89 y.o. grandmother is in her final days in the US and my wife and I plan to go back to be with her before she passes. I entered Canada on Dec 18 2020, and my first temp resident visa extension expires Nov 14, 2021. I have a flight for the 14th to San Francisco, returning the 22nd Nov to YVR. Any tips on the best way to get back into the country? We are planning on bringing signed BC lease, car rego, doctors note from my grandmother's doctor, marriage license Speed Test etc. and begging the CBSA agent to have mercy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abokhadija

Abokhadija

Oct 3, 2021
Anybody got any advice? My 89 y.o. grandmother is in her final days in the US and my wife and I plan to go back to be with her before she passes. I entered Canada on Dec 18 2020, and my first temp resident visa extension expires Nov 14, 2021. I have a flight for the 14th to San Francisco, returning the 22nd Nov to YVR. Any tips on the best way to get back into the country? We are planning on bringing signed BC lease, car rego, doctors note from my grandmother's doctor, marriage license etc. and begging the CBSA agent to have mercy.
I guess if your visa still valide you can come and get your new work permit when you return or you can go to border to ask them for visa and work as emergency matter with proofs

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hello everyone, I just did the upfront medical exam for work permit and uploaded it through webform. Can I upload it again for PR application? Or they will be connected automatically? I mean WORK PERMIT and PR. Thank you all!

TONYMAGA

Oct 9, 2016
Hello everyone, I just did the upfront medical exam for work permit and uploaded it through webform. Can I upload it again for PR application? Or they will be connected automatically? I mean WORK PERMIT and PR. Thank you all!
I think they going to connect it automatically. This happened with my wife who got her medicals a year ago for a work permit. and now we applied for RNIP in Sudbury and they didn't ask her for medicals. Only for me and my children.

Reactions: PicasaOne

PicasaOne

Star Member
May 14, 2020
I think they going to connect it automatically. This happened with my wife who got her medicals a year ago for a work permit. and now we applied for RNIP in Sudbury and they didn't ask her for medicals. Only for me and my children.
That's AWESOME! thank you so much!

Reactions: TONYMAGA

reiwacorp

Feb 5, 2021
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR April 1st
Medical Pass Jun 30
ADR Aug 17
No further update till now. Any thought?