+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Abokhadija

Oct 3, 2021
Hey guys I got medical pass October,26
Now on medical leave does that affect the process and also if I change the employer does that affect the process as well thank you

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
You need to apply to job openings that matches your education and work experience in any of the participating communities.Once you recieve a job offer from the employer, the community will guide you through the recommendation process
I applied almost all the communities but never receive job offer...do u receive by community job portal?

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
For the benefit of everyone currently in the RNIP process or those intrested in the pilot,a Telegram page has been created to enable prompt information sharing and swift replies to questions. Please endeavour to join through the link below
https://t.me/+-VlD8D0K0uNiMTI0

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi, it shows between 90-95 days but mine came in between 30-33 days. I applied under RNIP.
Thanks Manpreet, did you apply from within Canada or outside of Canada. I have applied online from Hong Kong on 15/10, biometric and medical done, background in progress.

Last edited:

V1211

Dec 5, 2020
Anyone got an interview recently from Saulte ste marie Community. If so whats the normal course, Zoom or phone call? and howz the experiences