+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Yes. City provided the recommendation for that reason.
My opinion
I think you should attach some bank statements or tax documents related to your accrued salary from your family business towards your personal account, that would most likely tip your PR application towards approval quicker
** Ask for Professional Help**
You May ask for professional opinion from any IRCC lawyer for better understanding on the delay or what can be done to expedite the process

Sandeep1110

Feb 20, 2024
nothing. Ordered GCMS notes and found out that they have an issue with me working under family business/Company. they did not request anything yet.
What is your occupation and what kind of business it is? What is your noc code? When was last update on your file? And in how many days you get GCMS note result after apply?

Sandeep1110

Feb 20, 2024
City: Sudbury
VO: Whitehorse
My timeline is federal file submission on 8th August 2023
Aor and biometric letter 22 August 2023
Medical pass 23 August 2023
In background
Information sharing completed
Criminality: not started yet
Security: not started yet
Eligibility: not started yet
Last activity was on 4th January they review my biometric
After that no update and no ADR request
Do you guys have same timeline or any suggestions for me?

abdejlil

Feb 24, 2024
Welcome. I am a Moroccan citizen from the country of Morocco, which is located in North Africa. I am 28 years old. I have been working in the agricultural field for 8 years. I speak English and am looking for work in agriculture in Canada. I'm not in Canada. I am now in Morocco. Is it possible to find an employment contract in Canada? From Morocco can I find it? If it is possible, what is the correct method?

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
My opinion
I think you should attach some bank statements or tax documents related to your accrued salary from your family business towards your personal account, that would most likely tip your PR application towards approval quicker
** Ask for Professional Help**
You May ask for professional opinion from any IRCC lawyer for better understanding on the delay or what can be done to expedite the process
Bro did you got any update on ur file
I got additional documents request on 13 Feb and uploaded the demanded documents on 15 Feb from then my status is showing the documents you provided are uploaded but still waiting for the review of documents
U got any update?

Reactions: kane_kush

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Bro did you got any update on ur file
I got additional documents request on 13 Feb and uploaded the demanded documents on 15 Feb from then my status is showing the documents you provided are uploaded but still waiting for the review of documents
U got any update?
I just received ADR for my education documents
I'll be uploading them soon
My medical approved on 20th Jan 2024
Got ADR today
Let's see how it goes after
VO Whitehorse

RudyR16

Jan 23, 2024
City: Sudbury
Aor and biometric letter 22 August 2023
Medical pass 23 August 2023
In background
Information sharing completed
Criminality: not started yet
Security: not started yet
Eligibility: not started yet
Last activity was on 4th January they review my biometric
After that no update and no ADR request
Do you guys have same timeline or any suggestions for me?
Hello Sandeep, Same timeline and VO.
City: Sudbury - Also in Sudbury -
Aor and biometric letter 24 August 2023
Medical pass 25 August 2023
Current Status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Sandeep1110

Feb 20, 2024
Hello Sandeep, Same timeline and VO.
City: Sudbury - Also in Sudbury -
Aor and biometric letter 24 August 2023
Medical pass 25 August 2023
Current Status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Background check: Your application is in progress.
We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision : Your application is in progress.We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

RudyR16

Jan 23, 2024
Background check: Your application is in progress.
We will send you a message when we start your background check.
  • Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think your BG status will shortly change to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
As earlier mine was also the same like you, just changed to currents status in last week.

Sandeep1110

Feb 20, 2024
I think your BG status will shortly change to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
As earlier mine was also the same like you, just changed to currents status in last week.
After how long time it was changed as my current BG status showing from 4th of January