+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

RNIP INFO

Dec 19, 2023
I think your BG status will shortly change to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
As earlier mine was also the same like you, just changed to currents status in last week.
let me know if you get any update because I have same timeline like your file.
Thanks!

bondadeepak

Dec 19, 2013
My opinion
I think you should attach some bank statements or tax documents related to your accrued salary from your family business towards your personal account, that would most likely tip your PR application towards approval quicker
** Ask for Professional Help**
You May ask for professional opinion from any IRCC lawyer for better understanding on the delay or what can be done to expedite the process
I have submitted all the bank statements, pay stubs, tax returns. Main reason was that in IMM5911 form under Employer reference name i have entered my name. so i raised webform and updated the IMM5911 form along with explanation in DECEMBER 2023. Last update on the File was NOV 1st 2023. ever since no movement. Contacted city on this matter and said as long as i submitted the new form it should be good. If i don't hear anything back from IRCC city will step in to contact and verify in March.

Reactions: kane_kush

bondadeepak

Dec 19, 2013
What is your occupation and what kind of business it is? What is your noc code? When was last update on your file? And in how many days you get GCMS note result after apply?
Assistant Accounting Manager. Transportation company. NOV 1, 2023 as per the notes they were reviewing eligibility. Usually 2 weeks to get GCMS notes.

NiruT

Jul 26, 2023
Bro did you got any update on ur file
I got additional documents request on 13 Feb and uploaded the demanded documents on 15 Feb from then my status is showing the documents you provided are uploaded but still waiting for the review of documents
U got any update?
I am also under the same situation as yours. ADR submitted Jan 29th. Haven’t started to review yet. Says your documents are uploaded.

NiruT

Jul 26, 2023
Can you please share ur timeline and primary visa office
inland applicant from Sault ste Marie. VO : Whitehorse
Apr 06 2023 - Application submitted to IRCC
May 09 2023 - AOR
Jun 13 2023 - Medical updated (from my previous medical history)
Sep 05 2023 - ADR 1st request (TOA)
Long silence……
Jan 12 2024 - ADR 2nd request
Now my profile is stuck on “your additional documents were uploaded”

Not even started to review yet.

Oct 20, 2023
inland applicant from Sault ste Marie. VO : Whitehorse
Apr 06 2023 - Application submitted to IRCC
May 09 2023 - AOR
Jun 13 2023 - Medical updated (from my previous medical history)
Sep 05 2023 - ADR 1st request (TOA)
Long silence……
Jan 12 2024 - ADR 2nd request
Now my profile is stuck on “your additional documents were uploaded”

Not even started to review yet.
What is full form of TOA?

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Anybody recently received update on additional documents they submitted or their status changed to "we are reviewing the documents you submitted"
Its been days but my status is still showing your documents have been uploaded but no update after that.

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Anybody recently received update on additional documents they submitted or their status changed to "we are reviewing the documents you submitted"
Its been days but my status is still showing your documents have been uploaded but no update after that.
Nothing yet for me
I just uploaded my ADRs

RNIP INFO

Dec 19, 2023
Hi all,
I uploaded my additional documents last month and they are reviewing my documents.
But, I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that all the verification including background check is done, just waiting for the officer to get back to my file.

How long it will take to get final decision and Portal-1 email?

Oct 20, 2023
Hi all,
I uploaded my additional documents last month and they are reviewing my documents.
But, I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that all the verification including background check is done, just waiting for the officer to get back to my file.

could you please share your latest timeline ?

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Hi all,

Wait for a ghost update on the Final decision section
It should change to a date once that happens you'll get the email shortly after
Usually, that's what happens after Background check complete

Reactions: Rnipking