+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
I submitted my application some days ago and the 'view' button on my landing page is grayed out.

I just want to confirm if this what I should be having and what's the next stage in the process?
Yes after submitting you application you can’t edit it and it grays out. Its with everyone

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
Thank you. But at what point will I be able to view it, or the status?
Once you receive your AOR you can link it in your Gckey account and from there you can track it’s status. You can’t track it in the portal you applied in. Your AOR will come in you email box.

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi!
Today I received an email saying my additional documents were received. My background check changed to not applicable and medical went from “you passed” to “we are reviewing”. Has this happened to anyone before?

RNIP PR application - March 06th
AOR - March 31st
Medical request - May 23rd
Medical Passed - May 29th
ADR - July 31st
Documents submitted - Aug 6th
Documents received- Sept 12th

Reactions: mnint

Rajendra108

Aug 2, 2023
Hi!
Today I received an email saying my additional documents were received. My background check changed to not applicable and medical went from “you passed” to “we are reviewing”. Has this happened to anyone before?

AOR - March 31st
ADR - July 31st
What was your ADR ?

Rajendra108

Aug 2, 2023
Hi!

AOR - March 31st
ADR - July 31st
Looks like your file is in progress you will get decision soon.

GeeShus

Jul 14, 2023
Hi, after medical passed and ADR what usually is the next update and how soon can IRCC give another development?

Thank you so much in advance for your reply.