+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Avij11

Aug 26, 2023
How long does it take to get PR after biometric? I had biometrics done and uploaded with RNIP application but they just asked for another one. Letter printed on August 1 but they sent email today leaving one day to get it done. Can anyone please share timeline and let me know if similar happened to you?
Thanks in advance

hitesh101

May 16, 2023
How long does it take to get PR after biometric? I had biometrics done and uploaded with RNIP application but they just asked for another one. Letter printed on August 1 but they sent email today leaving one day to get it done. Can anyone please share timeline and let me know if similar happened to you?
Thanks in advance
Biometrics is valid for 10 years once done.
There is no need for another one why they are asking again no idea but I heard sometimes they ask biometrics for each application.
In my case I am outland applicant did biometrics once only. applied for PR in Feb & work permit applied in March. I got my work permit visa this week. Currently PR process is continue. (my both applications are delayed because I did not got medical request email they sent in May).

Last edited:

Karanbhath

Aug 27, 2023
My work permit for RNIP got refused, did this happen to anyone else? Would it impact my PR RNIP application ? Please share your input and insight if you have similar experience , I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Hi my friend would you please share you are timeline and which province you had applied?

navpreet4328

Jan 19, 2022
I am wondering if they ask paystubs the wages should be the same as shown in offer letter ? If wages go up or down after several months will be issue to processing file ?
increase of wage does not impact the processing, however change in position effects the processing and overall eligibility of the application. If there is any ADR request for paystubs, personally I recommend to include the letter of explanation, if the employer has not provided written confirmation of wage increase.

Reactions: Rajendra108

Rajendra108

Aug 2, 2023
increase of wage does not impact the processing, however change in position effects the processing and overall eligibility of the application. If there is any ADR request for paystubs, personally I recommend to include the letter of explanation, if the employer has not provided written confirmation of wage increase.
What if it goes down but still above the criteria?