+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Avij11

Aug 26, 2023
My work permit for RNIP got refused, did this happen to anyone else? Would it impact my PR RNIP application ? Please share your input and insight if you have similar experience , I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Msingh029

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hello . My friend’s brother has applied from Philippines. His work permit is also refused. His medical was passed on 31st May and work permit was refused in July. But no update after that for permanent residence application

Avij11

Aug 26, 2023
What the reason for refusal ? When did you apply? If you don’t mind to share
The refusal letter states that I do not meet the eligibility criteria or have the education/experience for this job.
However, I was hired successfully for after meeting the requirements by reputable employer after going through interview and screening process, and then received community recommendations letter after their process. I have degree plus 15 years experience in the filed as well as have all relevant education, experience etc, therefore I was the successful applicant and for community recommendation. I strongly believe that this decision os made wrongfully and wondering what are my best options?

Rajendra108

Aug 2, 2023
You can raised webform
The refusal letter states that I do not meet the eligibility criteria or have the education/experience for this job.
However, I was hired successfully for after meeting the requirements by reputable employer after going through interview and screening process, and then received community recommendations letter after their process. I have degree plus 15 years experience in the filed as well as have all relevant education, experience etc, therefore I was the successful applicant and for community recommendation. I strongly believe that this decision os made wrongfully and wondering what are my best options?
you can raise webform and show the proof that you have relevant experience and education. Usually they will consider if you have all the relevant documents . It wasn’t affected your PR application even they refused your work permit . If you have valid work permit before your PR application completed it won’t creat any issues.When did you apply for work permit and PR ?

Reactions: Avij11

GeeShus

Jul 14, 2023
Hi All, I applied for a work permit while waiting for my PR result. And I receive this message for my work permit application. What does this mean? Anybody has the same experience? I am an inland applicant.

"Final decision - August 26, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
I received this email this morning: Final decision - August 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know what the next steps are?

Gks91

Star Member
May 24, 2023
I received this email this morning: Final decision - August 28, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does anyone know what the next steps are?
Congratulations
You will get email soon to send your details
Make sure to check your spam folder

Reactions: Rukundo jean