+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi ! I have the same issue as you, were you able to use your upfront medical exam? How did you proceed? Any advise will be helpful :)
Hi dear, I would call IRCC and update them that you already submitted your medical because if you call they will check right away for you or you can send webform and attached the screenshot of medical submitted and also pdf of medical to it and they will respond you back (it takes long time).

I did this and they said they have received it and asked me not to upload again.

Hope this will help :)

Uti

Aug 9, 2019
I applied online on December 17, almost 3 months ago , still no update , I do not even have a temporary file number . I called IRCC and they said they cannot provide TFN as they don’t see the application yet. I got an email right after I applied, saying that I would get my AOR once they review they application, and that is all I have .
Anyone in the same situation ?
Is there a telegram group to join ?
precious invitation in this forum to Telegram groups are expired.
Did you receive any update?

Ouma

May 10, 2022
https://t.me/+OErJr6jw-0gwZjBk

Ci-dessus se trouve un nouveau lien vers le groupe RNIP Télégramme pour ceux qui souhaitent se joindre.
[/DEVIS]
J'ai fais une demande en Mars 2022 pour RNIP et reçu le numéro de demande temporaire le 02 Mai 2022. Y'a t-il quelqu'un qui a soumis sont application en début 2022? Qu'est-ce que je vais faire avec ce numéro temporaire? Si quelqu'un est dans la même situation, avez-vous reçu un update? Si oui après combien de temps? Merci

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
Il y a beaucoup de personnes dans le groupe Telegram qui ont également postulé à peu près au même moment que vous. Afin de rester à jour avec le calendrier de traitement actuel pour RNIP, je vous encourage à rejoindre le groupe. Le numéro temporaire que vous recevez ne peut pas être lié à votre compte gckey en ligne tant qu'un numéro de demande permanent n'est pas envoyé. Cela prendra un certain temps. Rejoignez le groupe, posez votre question en français et je vous soutiendrai autant que possible.

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
Il y a beaucoup de personnes dans le groupe Telegram qui ont également postulé à peu près au même moment que vous. Afin de rester à jour avec le calendrier de traitement actuel pour RNIP, je vous encourage à rejoindre le groupe. Le numéro temporaire que vous recevez ne peut pas être lié à votre compte gckey en ligne tant qu'un numéro de demande permanent n'est pas envoyé. Cela prendra un certain temps. Rejoignez le groupe, posez votre question en français et je vous soutiendrai autant que possible.

Aug 27, 2021
is IRCC still processing RNIP applications? My timeline is.
Applied - August 26
AOR and biometrics - September 13
Medical Passed - Oct 4

No updates after MP. is there any august or July candidate who got their PR confirmation? there is no transparency in there system, not sure what they doing with my application and when they gonna finally processed it.

Hi6342

May 19, 2022
is IRCC still processing RNIP applications? My timeline is.
Applied - June 30
AOR and biometrics - August 31
Medical Passed - Oct 6

No updates after MP. is there any June or July candidate who got their PR confirmation? there is no transparency in there system, not sure what they doing with my application and when they gonna finally processed it.......

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
Hello guys i am new here, is there anyone who applied in rnip in 2022 and already got the PR?
Hi, yes I got it, me and my family, we applied from Sudbury on December 18 2021, RNIP program, and we got it on May 28.
but we didn't have any news of our applications from December 18 to March 18, 3 months waiting for the application number.

Dhiman1111

Jun 25, 2022
Hi, yes I got it, me and my family, we applied from Sudbury on December 18 2021, RNIP program, and we got it on May 28.
but we didn't have any news of our applications from December 18 to March 18, 3 months waiting for the application number.
The application no. Is on your biometrics letter. Try to link your profile with your gc key. Did you applied through online portal? Or paper based?

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
The application no. Is on your biometrics letter. Try to link your profile with your gc key. Did you applied through online portal? Or paper based?
I had my biometric done since my first study application, I applied through online portal and I had to wait until I got my PR Application number to link the application in GC KEY portal, before that, without that number it was impossible.