+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

soon2047

Dec 29, 2021
they just requested through letter saying need you rcmp criminal record. I sent when I originally submitted my file and its been 6 months and it expired. So they need new one now.
Hi Manpreet.
Seems like you have a knowledge about RCMP.
Can you please answer some of my quaries.
I applied 2 months ago (inland) without RCMP because they didn't mention on ircc website.i didn't get my AOR yet.is this because of RCMP?
Is that ok if i apply for RCMP and send them later if they ask?

MANPREET KAUR MANN

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi Manpreet.
Seems like you have a knowledge about RCMP.
Can you please answer some of my quaries.
I applied 2 months ago (inland) without RCMP because they didn't mention on ircc website.i didn't get my AOR yet.is this because of RCMP?
Is that ok if i apply for RCMP and send them later if they ask?
Hi Dear, yeah its a good idea to apply for RCMP bcoz most of the time they request that and it take 4-6 weeks to get that as well. but again it's valid only for 6 months.

Last edited:

ascheid

Dec 7, 2021
Applied for SSM Paper based from SSM.

Jul 06 - Application mailed
Aug 09 - Temporary Application Number
Aug 19 - Application Number received

Nothing so far. Checking the status of the application doesn't show anything other than: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons: ". Anyone else in the same situation? Is this normal?

Thanks,
Jul 06, 2021 - Application mailed
Aug 09, 2021 - Temporary Application Number
Aug 19, 2021 - Application Number received
Feb 7, 2022 - Medical Exam Requested for my daughter (she is listed in the application but not coming to Canada. I had to list her either way in case I want to sponsor her in the future). They used my exam I've done for my Study Permit (2018).
Mar 7, 2022 - PR Approval Email
Mar 8, 2022 - PR Portal Credentials + Photo request and submission
Mar 9, 2022 - Electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident

I'm really happy that I got the approval. Was getting worried for not being able to track my application and in the end I received it way faster than I expected. Good luck everyone!

Nachoy2

Jan 22, 2022
I applied online on December 17, almost 3 months ago , still no update , I do not even have a temporary file number . I called IRCC and they said they cannot provide TFN as they don’t see the application yet. I got an email right after I applied, saying that I would get my AOR once they review they application, and that is all I have .
Anyone in the same situation ?
Is there a telegram group to join ?
precious invitation in this forum to Telegram groups are expired.

Jessb

Jun 26, 2021
I applied online on December 17, almost 3 months ago , still no update , I do not even have a temporary file number . I called IRCC and they said they cannot provide TFN as they don’t see the application yet. I got an email right after I applied, saying that I would get my AOR once they review they application, and that is all I have .
I'm in the same boat as you... I applied January 19th 2022 and still nothing. When I log in all it says is "submitted" and no other information :confused:

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
https://t.me/+FwSW53BE7sxlZGI8

It will be beneficial to join the dedicated RNIP Telegram group.There you will find answers to many of your questions and concerns. The group is very efficient with lots of inland and outland applicants. Anyone interested can join using the above link.All the best!

Mar 19, 2022
I think person you talked on phone with ircc, can only see the files which have received the temporary file number

Mar 19, 2022
Was it in sault ste marie? and in response to your question i think beacuse of ukrain crisis ircc has not giving any updates on rnip.

Reactions: Bonjour1122
Mar 19, 2022
Jul 06, 2021 - Application mailed
Aug 09, 2021 - Temporary Application Number
Aug 19, 2021 - Application Number received
Feb 7, 2022 - Medical Exam Requested for my daughter (she is listed in the application but not coming to Canada. I had to list her either way in case I want to sponsor her in the future). They used my exam I've done for my Study Permit (2018).
Mar 7, 2022 - PR Approval Email
Mar 8, 2022 - PR Portal Credentials + Photo request and submission
Mar 9, 2022 - Electronic Confirmation of Permanent Resident

I'm really happy that I got the approval. Was getting worried for not being able to track my application and in the end I received it way faster than I expected. Good luck everyone!
Aschid, is application number comes in ema. And then we csn link our application