+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

GGbond1

May 24, 2024
Federal Submitted: 06, April 24

Resubmitted letter of recommendation due to community reason: 1st May 24

Still waiting for AOR

Does anyone have the same experience? Or has anyone waited more than 2 months to get an AOR?

TTWG!

Dec 30, 2022
Wow congrats! I got Pal on 4th May but still waiting for portal... But it's good news that there was an update anyway. I hope we can get a portal together soon! Did you apply for G-note?
Yes thanks I was awaiting my FBI clearance as soon as that was updated then they sent PAL. No I didn't I am just giving them time to work. Did you apply for notes?

heeda.l

Apr 17, 2024
Yes i did but I haven't got it yet. Also I called IRCC today and asked about my status. She said that my background check status is "not applicable" but It's in progress at the moment actually. So you are right. We need to give them time to work. Hope it's not too long.

Yes thanks I was awaiting my FBI clearance as soon as that was updated then they sent PAL. No I didn't I am just giving them time to work. Did you apply for notes?

Babbal0647

May 15, 2024
Hi there I also got pre arrival letter from IRCC and asked to update my travel history on March 14 2024 and after the no updates. I landed Canada on 18th April and after 2 weeks my employer told me that they will close the company due to no work under RNIP. I am in critical situation what to do next. Any idea?

fb_2024

May 8, 2024
Dec 31, 2023: Filed Application
Feb 2024: AOR and BIO req
Mar 2024: Medical req
April 2024: ADR
April 2024: ADR submitted
Current status: reviewing eligibility requirements
What is your ADR? What is your status currently?
Yesterday, May 26, 2024, I did a web form to add documents and got an auto-reply.
Also, today, received a reply from the web form I submitted saying they received it.