+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hey guys!
OCOTBER 2023 applicant
I was told by the IRCC agents when I called them that all the stages are completed
Waiting for the officer to finalize the PR application
Hopefully I get the Passport Request soon
If anyone had this communicated to them
How long after you recieved final decision ?
What's the status of urs background check is it still not applicable or anything changed, i'm stuck on security check from march 24 and still my background check is showing not applicable

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
What's the status of urs background check is it still not applicable or anything changed, i'm stuck on security check from march 24 and still my background check is showing not applicable
You should order the CBSA plus CSIS notes
To know what checks are happening on your application

Reactions: Rnipking

Wollio

May 7, 2024
Hello, guys can you get rejection because of old NOC code which I used in my PR application and IRCC already requested ADR where I fixed it.
thanks

Babbal0647

May 15, 2024
Hi there,
I landed last month under RNIP and got my closed work permit on immigration. After 2 weeks of my joining my company had no more work and they are going to shut down the company. Secondly my PR is under process last month IRCC asked my updated travel history for my wife also. Should I wait for my PR or infrom IRCC that I have no work now? What is timeline if somebody got their PR under RNIP recently?

Navnagpal

May 16, 2024
Hey guys I am going thru a situation, I applied PR on 21 November., everything was going smooth but today I got a phone call from the company I applied RNIP from, that our store is closing and we getting lay off in next 40 days. Any suggestions, am I still safe or no?

Babbal0647

May 15, 2024
Hey guys I am going thru a situation, I applied PR on 21 November., everything was going smooth but today I got a phone call from the company I applied RNIP from, that our store is closing and we getting lay off in next 40 days. Any suggestions, am I still safe or no?

Dear we are on almost same boat. In which province you applied? I had also same situation I landed last month and after 2 weeks company made decision to shut down. My PR is also under process don't know what to do.