+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Yes I am in North Bay.
Most North Bay applicants I know had the same issue. AOR dated June. It’s really odd. Some applications form Sudbury and Sault had updates since last week of October and November and VO is the same as ours, but they have received email and updates in GC key.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Most North Bay applicants I know had the same issue. AOR dated June. It’s really odd. Some applications form Sudbury and Sault had updates since last week of October and November and VO is the same as ours, but they have received email and updates in GC key.
It’s quiet possible the annual target for North Bay this year may have already been met and the remaining applications might get pushed to next year.

Last edited:

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
anyone from RNIP Moose Jaw?

Advith

Aug 9, 2023
In this case as you were in Canada and still are in Canada it shouldn’t be an issue. They would follow standard procedure and you should receive portal instructions where you would need to declare that your you and your dependents are in Canada. Those that are in Canada will be landed through the portal and become PR and those that are outside Canada they would ask you to provide a return date for them and they would become PR when they get back and complete the landing process through the portal.
@Legal Ambassador Hi I applied for both PR followed by work permit on 19 th and 21 Apr 23. they asked me for military details last month and security check started..eligibility and criminality passedhow much time will it take for the work permit approval? Outland from india..can you pls guide us

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Hi just got a call from a Case Processing Officer from Ottawa. My employer was able to call our PM and asked the officer to call for update. She said, it is not unusual to have Approval and receive Portal 1 or Portal 2 or ECOPR after a couple of months or so. So the only thing we can really do is wait. She gave me a date though that just in case I have not received any updates by Dec 12, will call back to follow-up. So hopefully we all receive good news within the next few days.

Reactions: mnint

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi just got a call from a Case Processing Officer from Ottawa. My employer was able to call our PM and asked the officer to call for update. She said, it is not unusual to have Approval and receive Portal 1 or Portal 2 or ECOPR after a couple of months or so. So the only thing we can really do is wait. She gave me a date though that just in case I have not received any updates by Dec 12, will call back to follow-up. So hopefully we all receive good news within the next few days.
That’s encouraging