+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

bhmit17

Nov 27, 2023
I got PR Portal 1 email asking for details such as name, address, height, eye colour and so on. So, I have sent them email back with these information but I didn’t receive any automated generated email saying that I’m in virtual line. I have tried to send them separate email as well and also called them but no answer. Please let me know if someone also faced or facing the same problem.
Thanks

nithinte44

Star Member
Aug 7, 2022
Hello. Just received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED as of oct 14. there is a COPR/CRP and document number,
Status: Not started and there is a Print Que#. However I have never received any email and no update on GC key. Anyone experienced the same? Thanks
I got PR Portal 1 email asking for details such as name, address, height, eye colour and so on. So, I have sent them email back with these information but I didn’t receive any automated generated email saying that I’m in virtual line. I have tried to send them separate email as well and also called them but no answer. Please let me know if someone also faced or facing the same problem.
Thanks
When did you receive this email?
When was your ghost update date?

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello. Just received gcms notes and based from the notes, Final Decision is APPROVED as of oct 14. there is a COPR/CRP and document number,
Status: Not started and there is a Print Que#. However I have never received any email and no update on GC key. Anyone experienced the same? Thanks
Hi, thank you for that timely post. Incidentally I received my GCMS notes last night as well and show similar details, document with reference number beginning with T, document # COPR/CRP, not started with print queue reference number PQ-DOC-3296. No email, Portal or any other form of communication, the wait continues, I guess. awaiting feedback from my consultant on his interpretation of the notes.

T0t0r0

Star Member
Jun 13, 2023
Hi, thank you for that timely post. Incidentally I received my GCMS notes last night as well and show similar details, document with reference number beginning with T, document # COPR/CRP, not started with print queue reference number PQ-DOC-3296. No email, Portal or any other form of communication, the wait continues, I guess. awaiting feedback from my consultant on his interpretation of the notes.
We have the almost the same print que # PQ-DOC-3296-5. Yeah that’s what the agent said. Just wait. But I read from other forums some took between 1-4 months before they were able to receive any email. Best of luck for us. Keep posted. Thanks

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
We have the almost the same print que # PQ-DOC-3296-5. Yeah that’s what the agent said. Just wait. But I read from other forums some took between 1-4 months before they were able to receive any email. Best of luck for us. Keep posted. Thanks
Thanks, will do. it's also very much a possibility that with North Bay being very much in demand, they may have exhausted their annual quota.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi, just to be on the same page, is your PVO Whitehorse and SVO Etobicoke as well?