+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share IELTS Tips, Books & Audio to get a 8.5 for IELTS Speaking

HarieJane

Apr 1, 2016
Hello,

I'm an IELTS teacher in Japan. I created a new topic for IELTS learners to share experience in sitting for IELTS test, how to master IELTS, IELTS tips, strategy and instructions on getting a high score (7.0 and above).
I also provide Speaking Prediction Material for IELTS Speaking (from April to August). If anyone want to get all of these materials, feel free to let me know.

I will be the very first person to share with you how I got a 8.5 in IELTS (Listening 8.5; Reading 9.0; Writing 8.0; Speaking 8.5).

Firstly, I would like to share the first 3 tips in getting Speaking 8.5 ( 7 more tips will be updated tomorrow)

- Tip 1: Use at least 2 idioms and collocations
eg: I'm a bundle of nerves (it means you are really nervous)
I'm over the moon now (you are very happy)

- Tip 2: Use linking words to connect your ideas
eg: On the one hand, I'm in favor of the idea that the online ma will take over the position of press because people can easily get access to the Internet by tablets, smartphones, laptops without

- Tip 3: Don't use slang (IELTS is a formal test to assess English proficiency of candidates, therefore, you should try to be more formal, don't use slang like a kid)
eg: I work my socks off to get a high score for my IELTS test
not I work my ass off to get a high score for my IELTS test

loriejane812

Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep up your good work :)
Wait for the next sharing from you tomorrow

Can you also send me material via loriejane123@gmail.com
Thanks ;)

UsamaHussein

Jan 6, 2016
Thanks a lot.

I would appreciate it if you could share your material with me on usama.hussein@gmail.com

I also need your help with my case http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-speaking-help-needed-remarking-assessment-advice-t406848.0.html

Thanks

Ask26

Apr 6, 2016
Thanks for your tips and waiting more on writing section.

Can you email me these materials which you have at my id: asma_khursheed@hotmail.com

Regaeds,
Ask

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
Hi HarieJane,

Please mark me in Cc as well on jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com as well

My cellphone# +91 92.507.9997

Tons of thanks to helps to helpless by widening your broad spectrum of arm voluntarily for those who really struggling to enhance their English language proficiency for immigration purpose. I means a lot to all of us!!!

timiobe

May 19, 2016
loriejane812 said:
Keep up your good work :)
Wait for the next sharing from you tomorrow

Can you also send me material via loriejane123@gmail.com
Thanks ;)
Kindly send me your materials via mail on timiobe@yahoo.com

thank you.