+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sexually Transmitted disease (STD)-Syphilis

mountain

Nov 25, 2006
One of my friends had just gone for the medical in London with his family members but found out that he was Syphilis positive........his blood test revealed that. He including all the family members were normal in other tests such as HIV negative, Chest X-ray and so on- only this had made him in a difficult situation. He told me that he had once got this 12-13 years ago due to unprotected sex and was then treated. His doctor told him that it stayed on latent (dormant) stage eventhough he was treated 12-13 years ago. Then the doctor gave him 3 anti-biotic (penicillin) for 3 consecutive weeks and he wrote on the medical form that the Syphilis had been treated according to the Canadian STD Guidelines (1998) and informed him that the case would not deny him the visa. But now he is very worried, depressed and embarrassed. Can anyone tell that will this really cause the problem for Immigration visa?

Reactions: jagann

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bri, just wondering, did your friend got the visa? I think he will get the visa with a medical surveillance clause .

Let me know please.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
snake said:
Hi bri, just wondering, did your friend got the visa? I think he will get the visa with a medical surveillance clause .

Let me know please.
For TB cases, yes the medical surveillance will suffice, but for syphilis(sexually transmitted disease), what surveillance are they gonna give?, lock up his d...k and hold the key, and open only when it is safe and can do no harm? :D :D :D :D :D