+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement in Canada

kkaur73

Mar 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am international student here in Canada. I recently graduated in December 2013. I have already applied for Post Graduate Work Permit. my application is in process Now. So I am waiting for a result. Sorry I am new on this Forum - I really need help for taking decision - decision for moving from Ontario to Alberta. Because i heard that There are more Computer networking job opportunities. As i finished my College diploma in computer networking. Also a bit easy to apply for PR over there as compare to Ontario. i was working as a retail assistant which was my part time job, but during Christmas i did full time work until end of January 2014. Then for some circumstances i had to quit my job. Now i am free since February and i am so stressed and confused :( . Each and every single day i am searching online for jobs. the thing is i am ready to move to Alberta if there is somehow easy to get job and apply for PR. sorry for my lengthy paragraph.

Any help would be great, appreciate.
Thanks
Kaur

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
I think Alberta is having lowest unemployment rate (around 4%) while Ontario is having a high unemployment rate of 7.5%. Check online, I have compared Saskatchewan looks even better but if you can apply online without moving and find any success/interview etc. you should move.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
kkaur73 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am international student here in Canada. I recently graduated in December 2013. I have already applied for Post Graduate Work Permit. my application is in process Now. So I am waiting for a result. Sorry I am new on this Forum - I really need help for taking decision - decision for moving from Ontario to Alberta. Because i heard that There are more Computer networking job opportunities. As i finished my College diploma in computer networking. Also a bit easy to apply for PR over there as compare to Ontario. i was working as a retail assistant which was my part time job, but during Christmas i did full time work until end of January 2014. Then for some circumstances i had to quit my job. Now i am free since February and i am so stressed and confused :( . Each and every single day i am searching online for jobs. the thing is i am ready to move to Alberta if there is somehow easy to get job and apply for PR. sorry for my lengthy paragraph.

Any help would be great, appreciate.
Thanks
Kaur
Can you tell us which course u did and from which college?