+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement Funds

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have some basic queries reagrding the settlemnt funds which has been listed below:

Is it important to declare all your accounts and the respective bank statement or we can show the settlement fund from one account only.

Is it required to declare the wife's account details also.

Please suggest.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sumit39 said:
Hi All,

I have some basic queries reagrding the settlemnt funds which has been listed below:

Is it important to declare all your accounts and the respective bank statement or we can show the settlement fund from one account only.
if you have the required funds in one account, show the statement from only that account. if you reach required funds level by adding up the funds available in your different accounts, show the statements from all that accounts.
same answer as above. if you can't reach minimum required funds on your own but you can reach the minimum required funds by adding the amount available in your wife's account, then yes you would submit your wife's bank statement also. provided she is included in your application.
Please suggest.

toma1234

Sep 5, 2009
ja77 said:
sumit39 said:
Hi All,

if you have the required funds in one account, show the statement from only that account. if you reach required funds level by adding up the funds available in your different accounts, show the statements from all that accounts.
same answer as above. if you can't reach minimum required funds on your own but you can reach the minimum required funds by adding the amount available in your wife's account, then yes you would submit your wife's bank statement also. provided she is included in your application.
Please suggest.
Dear,

Just a question to be raised here...if I did withdraw some of the fund amount would after showing my bank statment would that be a problem???

Regards,
Thnx

toma1234

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your replies.

To go in detail i would like to know that what exactly needs to be written in the settlement fund certificate.

Question 1 - Do Bank need to write on Paper that this person has this much amount available in bank.
Question 2 - Along with that do we need to attach last 6 month or 12 month Bank statement to show all transaction which happend in that course of time.
Question 3 - Bank will notify that this person has This much INR available in the account. Do we need to convert that INR in to Canadian Dollar while issuing in the certificate or the INR amount will suffice the requirement.