+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Settlement funds

ranjeet1980

Apr 5, 2006
India
I'm preparing to submit my application for federal skilled worker 8) I want to know that ---

1. Would I have to show the settlement funds at the time of submitting my application, or at a later date?

2. I have to show CAD 10168 ? What documents should I collect in order to prove my settlement funds? Can you please gave the list of documents?

3. At what point of the application process , they ask for proof of settlement funds?

Please help me on this ........Thanking you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ranjeet1980 said:
I'm preparing to submit my application for federal skilled worker 8) I want to know that ---

1. Would I have to show the settlement funds at the time of submitting my application, or at a later date?

Yes and yes, you will have to show them with the application, prior to visa issuance and at the time of landing.

2. I have to show CAD 10168 ? What documents should I collect in order to prove my settlement funds? Can you please gave the list of documents?

See the guide for office you are applying.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/applications/skilled.html
It has to be in bank deposits, term deposits, convertable currency.

3. At what point of the application process , they ask for proof of settlement funds?

See 1 above.
Please help me on this ........Thanking you
PMM