+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Setting work experience

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Guys,

My work experience complete its 3 years, at the end of April. Im planning to set my work exp as "3 Years or More"

Should I hold my application until end of April or is it okay to submit before the end of April?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Guys,

My work experience complete its 3 years, at the end of April. Im planning to set my work exp as "3 Years or More"

Should I hold my application until end of April or is it okay to submit before the end of April?
If you are talking about EE Profile, then you can submit it now. If you are talking about eAPR, then wait till you complete 3 years before submitting the application.

Reactions: tristonz

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
If you are talking about EE Profile, then you can submit it now. If you are talking about eAPR, then wait till you complete 3 years before submitting the application.
Hi Maverick,

Thank you for your reply.
No, not the eAPR. This is just the EE profile.

I'm am supposed to get my ECA results somewhere mid next week. And I have the EE profile currently ready waiting for my ECA to be filled in.
As I said earlier, my 3 years are getting fulfilled only at the end of April.

I wasn't sure if they lock the work experience to the date I submitted my EE profile.

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Advise to really wait for the actual date, rather than claiming points ahead. It is better to play safe always. Need not to worry, you will soon get rewarded for your patience :)