+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Service Canada Wait Times

Shackle

May 11, 2019
Hi all, I tried a couple of Service Canada offices around Vancouver and couldn't find a walk in. If I try to book an appointment, they have a wait till July for any location in Victoria and Vancouver. From your recent experiences, as of April / May 2022, do you have a suggestion for an office (in BC) that accepts walk ins with a relatively lower wait time to apply for SIN?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try to get in the line early in the morning before the office opening hours.

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
Hi all, I tried a couple of Service Canada offices around Vancouver and couldn't find a walk in. If I try to book an appointment, they have a wait till July for any location in Victoria and Vancouver. From your recent experiences, as of April / May 2022, do you have a suggestion for an office (in BC) that accepts walk ins with a relatively lower wait time to apply for SIN?
Not sure any are going to have a shorter wait time, and hoping to squeeze in before/during appointments might not work. I’d recommend at least getting an appointment at a location while standing in landing hoping for quick service.

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Can anyone suggest service Canada locations in Guelph and KWC areas in Ontario which accept walk-ins for passport applications? Usually how long is the wait time for walk-ins?
Thanks in advance.