Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hello, does any one seriously preparing on Reading module? then that person would be my master :)

I got 6 band in all module except reading with 5.5. So, i have to sit for the exam again. Can any one please help me to prepare more on Reading and then Listening. please........

vyasparth1993

Jul 9, 2013
ahmedabad,gujarat,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th july,2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
28th june,2013
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Kiranmayi said:
Hello, does any one seriously preparing on Reading module? then that person would be my master :)

I got 6 band in all module except reading with 5.5. So, i have to sit for the exam again. Can any one please help me to prepare more on Reading and then Listening. please........
my ielts teacher told me a great trick in reading which is to attempt the hardest message first then the easy one and then the medium one, because if you attempt in the pattern easy medium hard you will feel exhausted in the medium one ., you can determine the difficulty by the passage and the questions , if the passage has different parts which explains different stuff written in it and has more paragraphs which are small in size 4-5 lines its the easy one. the one with big paragraphs and has same things explained multiple times thats the hard one. i used to get 6 max before i applied the trick,after applying the trick and practising it for 5-6 times my scores became 7-7.5 . i got 7 in reading in my ielts exam.and don't underline keywords and answer according to them. try reading and understanding the passage. keywords are for those who are very poor in english if you understand the passage more you will be able to find answer faster .try this and let me know if it helps.best of luck.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
vyasparth1993 said:
my ielts teacher told me a great trick in reading which is to attempt the hardest message first then the easy one and then the medium one, because if you attempt in the pattern easy medium hard you will feel exhausted in the medium one ., you can determine the difficulty by the passage and the questions , if the passage has different parts which explains different stuff written in it and has more paragraphs which are small in size 4-5 lines its the easy one. the one with big paragraphs and has same things explained multiple times thats the hard one. i used to get 6 max before i applied the trick,after applying the trick and practising it for 5-6 times my scores became 7-7.5 . i got 7 in reading in my ielts exam.and don't underline keywords and answer according to them. try reading and understanding the passage. keywords are for those who are very poor in english if you understand the passage more you will be able to find answer faster .try this and let me know if it helps.best of luck.
I am neither too poor not too good at english. I am ok in terms of communication in english. To be frank i was not able to understand the meaning of full passage and it is taking for me to understand the meaning. How can i practice reading module.

Is there any material to practice with you? Thus i can take printout in order to practice more effectively. Thanks in advance.

vyasparth1993

Jul 9, 2013
ahmedabad,gujarat,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th july,2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
28th june,2013
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
There are many books for practise . i practiced with " Cambridge ielts reading tests" . i dont know if you can download these particular material. Try googling it.and about understanding the passage i am not saying to learn the passage , i am saying to quickly read all the lines , this way when a question turns up you can find the similar topic without re reading the passage.
Are you going to any coaching center or you are doing it by yourself?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
vyasparth1993 said:
There are many books for practise . i practiced with " Cambridge ielts reading tests" . i dont know if you can download these particular material. Try googling it.and about understanding the passage i am not saying to learn the passage , i am saying to quickly read all the lines , this way when a question turns up you can find the similar topic without re reading the passage.
Are you going to any coaching center or you are doing it by yourself?
I am practicing on my own. I just think, it is not that big deal to prepare so started preparation. I got all 6 and above in all other than in reading with 5.5. So, now worrying in reading more. If you have some downloaded material from cambridge why don't you just attach in email to me? If possible, please do so. Thanks in advance! Kiran

vyasparth1993

Jul 9, 2013
ahmedabad,gujarat,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th july,2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
28th june,2013
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
Kiranmayi said:
I am practicing on my own. I just think, it is not that big deal to prepare so started preparation. I got all 6 and above in all other than in reading with 5.5. So, now worrying in reading more. If you have some downloaded material from cambridge why don't you just attach in email to me? If possible, please do so. Thanks in advance! Kiran
i don't have any digital material,because i didnt download any. I have materials given by my coching institute in paperback. But give me your email id ,i will find similar materials online or will send my materials by scannig them.let me see what i can find .

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
vyasparth1993 said:
i don't have any digital material,because i didnt download any. I have materials given by my coching institute in paperback. But give me your email id ,i will find similar materials online or will send my materials by scannig them.let me see what i can find .
Yes it would be very helpful for me if can send me some scanned attachments. kiran_prudhvi@ymail.com