+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SERIOUS POF QUESTION!

stigger

Jun 2, 2019
@legalfalcon and all the other experts. Please help me on this one.

Im FSW- inland... currently working in canada.

I uploaded two POF letters... one from my home country and one from my scotia account in canada. the letter from my home country is from an investment bank in US currency.

Im currently in RR for POF because the case analyst saw the word investment on my letter and put me in reveiw required. I have gone ahead and followed legalfalcon's advice and sent in a new letter that says my funds are free and unemcumbered.

However, im a little worried about my account in my home country, the account has my mothers name on it. Albiet, the letters that i've sent in is in my name only. the money is mine and i can do whatever i want with it, but in my country people put someone else on thier accounts for emergency purposes.

Can and will there be any implications with CIC and how can i correct it?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
@legalfalcon and all the other experts. Please help me on this one.

Im FSW- inland... currently working in canada.

I uploaded two POF letters... one from my home country and one from my scotia account in canada. the letter from my home country is from an investment bank in US currency.

Im currently in RR for POF because the case analyst saw the word investment on my letter and put me in reveiw required. I have gone ahead and followed legalfalcon's advice and sent in a new letter that says my funds are free and unemcumbered.

However, im a little worried about my account in my home country, the account has my mothers name on it. Albiet, the letters that i've sent in is in my name only. the money is mine and i can do whatever i want with it, but in my country people put someone else on thier accounts for emergency purposes.

Can and will there be any implications with CIC and how can i correct it?
Theoretically no, because the account is under your name as principal, am I right?

Anyways, get an affidavit from your mother explaining she gives free access for you to use these funds and raise a CSE with it.

stigger

Jun 2, 2019
Theoretically no, because the account is under your name as principal, am I right?

Anyways, get an affidavit from your mother explaining she gives free access for you to use these funds and raise a CSE with it.
yeah... im gonna get that done, but i was thinking about submitting it only if they ask for it...because no where in any of thier documents does it say my account has to be in my name only.