+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

serious help needed! work exp letter. company liquidated.

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Hello guys> help needed please!! Urgent . only 3 days to apply pr.
My company where I worked I found out this morning that it has been liquidated 6 months ago. I have ref letter that is a year ago. Is that ok? Should I let cic know of the liquidation or let them find out themselves?

Also s business card a mandatory thing to have became I cannot obtain that person’s business card . thanks

Sunny_ist

Star Member
May 16, 2016
I don't think you have anything to worry about. You worked there, now company does not exist, not your fault. I don't know anything about business card though.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
getmetocanada said:
Hello guys> help needed please!! Urgent . only 3 days to apply pr.
My company where I worked I found out this morning that it has been liquidated 6 months ago. I have ref letter that is a year ago. Is that ok? Should I let cic know of the liquidation or let them find out themselves?

Also s business card a mandatory thing to have became I cannot obtain that person’s business card . thanks
You need not worry, submit whatever documents that you have. Please attach an LOE detailing the situation and if you have any information about the company (regarding liquidation) that is in public domain or otherwise, submit those as well.

Business card is not mandatory, but if the person who issued the letter has provided his contact details, then it should be fine. You can also share the LinkedIn profile link of the person who issued you the letter.

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Stanlee said:
You need not worry, submit whatever documents that you have. Please attach an LOE detailing the situation and if you have any information about the company (regarding liquidation) that is in public domain or otherwise, submit those as well.

Business card is not mandatory, but if the person who issued the letter has provided his contact details, then it should be fine. You can also share the LinkedIn profile link of the person who issued you the letter.
but the email address and contact nos do not work! they've shut down evertythign

getmetocanada

Star Member
Mar 8, 2016
Sunny_ist said:
I don't think you have anything to worry about. You worked there, now company does not exist, not your fault. I don't know anything about business card though.
but the email address and contact nos do not work! they've shut down evertythign

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
getmetocanada said:
In your LOE mention the latest email and contact number, not the one of the company that has been shut down.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Stanlee said:

Hi - In addition you can also attach the Offer Letter,relieving letter from the company too.