+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

serious advice needed.......plzz help

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

there is one problem and i need some serious advice on it.....

i had applied study visa for Canada for may 2016 intake but got refused ,, now i am planning to apply for Quebec PR ,, so now question is

while applying for study visa i had given my all three work experience which was relieving letter from two past employers and offer letter from current employer but now as i have to also give the proof for that , i don't have any proof for second employer ......

so can i show only two of my job experience letters or i have to tell them about third also....

also can i hide the second job as my first employer is ready to fill the gap because of second one.......

did federal will check my previous application and documents. i am really confused.

hope anyone understand what i actually want to say.....thanks

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
sudan.r said:
hello everyone,

there is one problem and i need some serious advice on it.....

i had applied study visa for Canada for may 2016 intake but got refused ,, now i am planning to apply for Quebec PR ,, so now question is

while applying for study visa i had given my all three work experience which was relieving letter from two past employers and offer letter from current employer but now as i have to also give the proof for that , i don't have any proof for second employer ......

so can i show only two of my job experience letters or i have to tell them about third also....

also can i hide the second job as my first employer is ready to fill the gap because of second one.......

did federal will check my previous application and documents. i am really confused.

hope anyone understand what i actually want to say.....thanks
Very first and clear rule is..don't provide false information...
Secondly...in your case if you don't have your experience letter from your employer then you can get one...and if this is not possible get the references letter at least...you must have your salary slips and other documents to prove your work exp.
If you can't get the ref letter then again one another option is there... Contact any of your senior from previous employer and make an affidavit declaring your details and duties...

I'll not suggest you to get a duplicate letter from other employers as you have to provide proves like..leagel documents to prove your work for ex. Incom tax returns, from 16, salary slips, promotional letters, etc.. You can get these all from that employer...
If you can go ahead....after all its your call...al d best... :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Agreed do not provide any false information as if found out this would be seen as misrepresentation and a ban could follow. For example what will you do if asked for payslip examples for the second employer will you forge them as well ?

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bs65 said:
Agreed do not provide any false information as if found out this would be seen as misrepresentation and a ban could follow. For example what will you do if asked for payslip examples for the second employer will you forge them as well ?

thats why i am worried that i can just give the reliving letter for second job nothing else , will it just k ....

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
To be very frank it will not be ohk...at least you must have to show your ref. Letter...

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
To be very frank it will not be ohk...at least you must have to show your ref. Letter...
i just have experience letter .....will it enough .....

what if .......i don't claim points for that

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?