+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September online TRV applicants let us share our timelines here

husamnor

Feb 13, 2012
hardy84 said:
Hi husamnor

Thanks for replying.

I don't understand some people got their result in very short time like one or two weeks and some of them are waiting for weeks.

I think my application process in UAE ,, Waiting when I will get the answer..

Good luck to u
I think all depends on the application and the visa officer mood, all of us applied in same way, some got their visa result in hours and some in weeks , let us keep waiting

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
husamnor said:
I think all depends on the application and the visa officer mood, all of us applied in same way, some got their visa result in hours and some in weeks , let us keep waiting
It all boils down to your visa office timings - Apps may go to central office first but eventually visa officer of given country decides on application.

husamnor

Feb 13, 2012
ahmadtajwer said:
It all boils down to your visa office timings - Apps may go to central office first but eventually visa officer of given country decides on application.
Hi Ahmatajwer

thanks for your useful information , but tell me you meant the visa officer of my country in central office in Canada or that one who is staying in my country in visa office at the embassy ?

shaneeb

Sep 20, 2013
Hi Guys,

How is the visa office determined when you apply online? Are you required to select it when you apply? I am going to US in about a week's time and will be staying there for a month. On the way back I want to visit my family in Canada. I am not sure if I should apply online now (from Pakistan) or once I am in US since I want my visa to be stamped in US. Can anyone help with that? The reason I want to apply now is it to give more time for application processing since one month is the minimum time for temporary resident visa.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
shaneeb said:
Hi Guys,

How is the visa office determined when you apply online? Are you required to select it when you apply? I am going to US in about a week's time and will be staying there for a month. On the way back I want to visit my family in Canada. I am not sure if I should apply online now (from Pakistan) or once I am in US since I want my visa to be stamped in US. Can anyone help with that? The reason I want to apply now is it to give more time for application processing since one month is the minimum time for temporary resident visa.
You don't select visa office specifically online however you have to fill in the questionnaire and forms. Applying online would be better as you can do it from anywhere.

kewl

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh Online TRV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2014 (Multiple)
LANDED..........
First landed in 09/2016. Visa Expired 11/2016. Reapplied with approved TRV valid until 2021
I just submitted my single TRV online application yesterday, Sept 26 here in Riyadh..

Since I have a confirmed trip to New York on Nov 8th, I really hope I will get a positive reply before this trip.

umarnisar

May 1, 2013
Applied on september 6th for a multiple TRV

Got a call on 25th september from the High Commission in Islamabad (Pakistan) that My TRV has been approved.

buffbutters

Jan 25, 2013
Applied online for a new TRV (holding work permit) on Sept 10 to CPP-Ottawa as I'm residing in Canada. Currently, the average processing time shown on their website as of Aug 25, they were already working on Sept 10 applications but I haven't heard anything till now, not even passport request. Called the call centre and they said they don't have access to status of this type of application sent to CPP Ottawa and asked me to email the CPP Ottawa TRV department. I emailed them last week but no reply. I'm getting frustrated as I have to travel soon and I need the new TRV on my passport.

Anyone applied around the same timeline and got a response?

Can I actually renew my TRV at the airport coming back to Canada for worst case scenario?

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
i apply for my parents through online on sep 22,2013. they are from Bangladesh. CIC shows for Bangaladeshi processing time 13 days... Still no news.hoping for the best

sajirin

Oct 3, 2013
husamnor said:
hi Hardy, I think all applications gone to CIC ,Canada for checking , after decision made they will send you a letter to submit your passport to the visa office in your country, Good Luck!
is it true ??????? all application goes to CIC Canada for checking and after decision made they will send you a letter to submit your passport to the visa office in your country............

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajirin said:
is it true ??????? all application goes to CIC Canada for checking and after decision made they will send you a letter to submit your passport to the visa office in your country............
There has been many conversations on these forums about the process of online applications. Bottom line is that no one knows for sure. I talked to an immigration attorney and he doesn't know where online applications are processed. Personally, I no longer have any confidence in online applications. I think it is better to submit your application to the visa office responsible for your country.