+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake students waiting for visa

himdomadiya2001

Jun 23, 2015
debrupdutta said:
Hi, I think your application will do just fine as long as you have given a proper explanation to convince the officers that you would come back to India. That would be the only deciding factor in your case. I am saying this out my experience. Even I am yet to receive my study permit.

Thanks for reply.... I have mention in my sop and I am married with marriage certificate attached and my wife will be staying in India....
I am just worried about that embassy will call to my employer for confirmation....but I have already notify my company...
Also there is some problem with my application... I have got offer latter from Mohawk college for pharmacy technician and I had paid the first semester fees for pharmacy technician and got the receipt... Than I have change the program to biotechnology... I have asked to Mohawk for new revised fee receipt but they said that they can not give me revised fees receipt... Than after consulting my representative I have my visa application with old fee receipt and new biotechnology offer latter.

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
himdomadiya2001 said:
Also there is some problem with my application... I have got offer latter from Mohawk college for pharmacy technician and I had paid the first semester fees for pharmacy technician and got the receipt... Than I have change the program to biotechnology... I have asked to Mohawk for new revised fee receipt but they said that they can not give me revised fees receipt... Than after consulting my representative I have my visa application with old fee receipt and new biotechnology offer latter.

You could have written about this anomaly in the Letter of Explanation...Or you should have gone through your visa proceedings with the acceptance letter to 'pharmacy technician' and its 'receipt' (you could have changed your program later on without a fuss)... would be fine as long as they overlook it (I hardly doubt that)...... I guess you should trust your representative on whatever he/she has done..and hope for the best......

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
9191 said:
Its positive dude... No need to be tensed once they asked for your passport...

Thanks man.... relief...pheww... dancing after reading your reply....(well almost)....thnks a ton.. :p :p :p

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
submitted along with documents
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
Naser63 said:
HI all,

As I mentioned before, I applied online on June 2 and received POE letter on June 10. However, No biometric letter yet and no visa. Is this something normal?
yes this is completely normal depending from where you are applying it takes almost 8 -9 business weeks max ;D

himdomadiya2001

Jun 23, 2015
debrupdutta said:
You could have written about this anomaly in the Letter of Explanation...Or you should have gone through your visa proceedings with the acceptance letter to 'pharmacy technician' and its 'receipt' (you could have changed your program later on without a fuss)... would be fine as long as they overlook it (I hardly doubt that)...... I guess you should trust your representative on whatever he/she has done..and hope for the best......
Thanks dear... Yes I have mentioned in my sop....I have changed the course because of mismatch of course and my employment.....

What is the processing time for vfs Bangalore ??? Any idea

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
himdomadiya2001 said:
Thanks dear... Yes I have mentioned in my sop....I have changed the course because of mismatch of course and my employment.....

What is the processing time for vfs Bangalore ??? Any idea

no idea as such..but it has been stated in CIC that it would take around 21 days... it also states for delhi it takes 21 days too..but mine got processed in 4 days... so cant really say...

ab238738

Jun 23, 2015
Have got 2 refusals in may 2015 stating "Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of.....". At that time i got admission in fanshawe college . But now i have got admission in Masters at Concordia University . I have applied for CAQ . What are the chances for visa this time could be ?

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
ab238738 said:
Have got 2 refusals in may 2015 stating "Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of.....". At that time i got admission in fanshawe college . But now i have got admission in Masters at Concordia University . I have applied for CAQ . What are the chances for visa this time could be ?
please mention what you have been studying and what program you have applied for...

(if there is a match.. I guess it would not be a problem as Concordia is a reputed university in Canada, provided that your other documents are properly arranged)

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Friends

My brother is looking to get admission in January intake in Canada. He has done B.Com and trying to find a good course based on that.

Could you please advise on few options of good colleges and the courses offered in there? Could you please also let us know how to communicate with the colleges as we want to apply without the help of any consultant due to bad experience with consultants in the past?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
parminderk said:
Hi Friends

My brother is looking to get admission in January intake in Canada. He has done B.Com and trying to find a good course based on that.

Could you please advise on few options of good colleges and the courses offered in there? Could you please also let us know how to communicate with the colleges as we want to apply without the help of any consultant due to bad experience with consultants in the past?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Regards
I am not from Business background but to my knowledge he can apply for MBA or a PG Diploma in Business Admin/Management

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
debrupdutta said:
Submitted my online application on 13th june and received and update on 17th June. They asked for my original passport for the TRV. Submitted my passport to VFS global on 22nd June and they said that it would take around 4-5 for the passport to get stamped. Can anyone please tell me about this that if they wanted my passport, does that mean my student visa application was successful?

I did not go for any consultants/agents, neither had much of an idea about the documentation, procedures, etc. and all the information I had gathered was from the net. I am quit tensed. No one to guide me actually.

And I would be going to Queen's (provided my visa gets approved) for my master's (Civil Engineering). Anyone to go to Kingston,please write in here....
Congrats Dear....Your visa is approved and your passport has gone for the visa stamping. Can you please confirm which city you belong to....

Naser63

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haider4726 said:
yes this is completely normal depending from where you are applying it takes almost 8 -9 business weeks max ;D
I am really confused because I was expecting to receive biometrics letter and passport request before POE letter(introduction letter). Did anyone else receive POE letter before biometrics and visa???

I am apping from lebanon

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Komal Gupta said:
Congrats Dear....Your visa is approved and your passport has gone for the visa stamping. Can you please confirm which city you belong to....
zthanks for your wishes...I am from Calcutta... going to toronto via dubai..emirates...16th august...

sam_eer

May 5, 2015
I applied online on 5th June. Got an email/letter on 22 June saying "A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing of your application".

Have submitted my passport to Visa Application Center (VFS), Mumbai.
How much more time to hear final decision? Any clue?