Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
economic109 said:
Got visa received a mail today 11 am ,...... 8)
Congrats bro! :)

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on 3rd June and processing starts at Delhi in June 5..

No decision..

patience is the high dose capsule for positive result

vijay_r

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
I will be applying on Monday,22nd June for a student visa.
I had one query about the academic documents to be submitted.
Should I submit the original copy of my mark sheets and other certificates or do I submit an attested copy?
Regards
Vijay

Star Member
May 2, 2015
vijay_r said:
Hi,
Should I submit the original copy of my mark sheets and other certificates or do I submit an attested copy?
Regards
Vijay
You should send the original if it would not hurt. But if u would find difficulty in getting another original copy of your mark sheet, then you should send certified copies. I recommend u send certified copy of ur certificate... coz chances ate that u myt not get it back

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
vijay_r said:
Hi,
Regards
Vijay
Just the attested copies

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Applied 11-June, processing started 12-June, waiting

Naser63

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all,

As I mentioned before, I applied online on June 2 and received POE letter on June 10. However, No biometric letter yet and no visa. Is this something normal?

himdomadiya2001

Jun 23, 2015
Spp visa application applied from vfs Ahmedabad on 22- june-2015. File is in processing in Bangalore office.
Ielts-7
12th- 74.40%
B.pharmacy-73%
Course- 2 year diploma biotechnology at Mohawk college
Experience- 3 years as scientific laboratory technician in pharmaceutical company
Appointment latter, salary slips, work experience certificate, ITR attached

Please any one have idea about my chances of approval.

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Submitted my online application on 13th june and received and update on 17th June. They asked for my original passport for the TRV. Submitted my passport to VFS global on 22nd June and they said that it would take around 4-5 for the passport to get stamped. Can anyone please tell me about this that if they wanted my passport, does that mean my student visa application was successful?

I did not go for any consultants/agents, neither had much of an idea about the documentation, procedures, etc. and all the information I had gathered was from the net. I am quit tensed. No one to guide me actually.

And I would be going to Queen's (provided my visa gets approved) for my master's (Civil Engineering). Anyone to go to Kingston,please write in here....

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
himdomadiya2001 said:
Spp visa application applied from vfs Ahmedabad on 22- june-2015. File is in processing in Bangalore office.
Ielts-7
12th- 74.40%
B.pharmacy-73%
Course- 2 year diploma biotechnology at Mohawk college
Experience- 3 years as scientific laboratory technician in pharmaceutical company
Appointment latter, salary slips, work experience certificate, ITR attached

Please any one have idea about my chances of approval.

Hi, I think your application will do just fine as long as you have given a proper explanation to convince the officers that you would come back to India. That would be the only deciding factor in your case. I am saying this out my experience. Even I am yet to receive my study permit.

Star Member
May 2, 2015
debrupdutta said:
Submitted my online application on 13th june and received and update on 17th June. They asked for my original passport for the TRV. Submitted my passport to VFS global on 22nd June and they said that it would take around 4-5 for the passport to get stamped. Can anyone please tell me about this that if they wanted my passport, does that mean my student visa application was successful?

I did not go for any consultants/agents, neither had much of an idea about the documentation, procedures, etc. and all the information I had gathered was from the net. I am quit tensed. No one to guide me actually.

And I would be going to Queen's (provided my visa gets approved) for my master's (Civil Engineering). Anyone to go to Kingston,please write in here....
Its positive dude... No need to be tensed once they asked for your passport...

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on 3rd June and processing starts at Delhi visa office in June 5..

No decision yet ...
People in forum are getting visa in 10 days... I am waiting more than 2 weeks..

Gurphej singh

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
22-07-2015
Which is the rate of Canadian dollar comparison to indian rupees ????? Pls reply me as soon as possible