+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake haven't received visa applied online.

navy@navy

Aug 16, 2018
Hi

Is there anyone who has applied in July and haven't received visa for September intake. Classes start on 4th September. Please mention the options that you have undertaken either defferal or still waiting for visa

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Same issue here I applied on July 9 till now nothing from them ...when did you apply

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi

Is there anyone who has applied in July and haven't received visa for September intake. Classes start on 4th September. Please mention the options that you have undertaken either defferal or still waiting for visa
Request for a faster process if the max processing time is reached.
It also depends on the VFS you apply.
Check for max processing time and fill in a webform and submit it to IRCC

navy@navy

Aug 16, 2018
Request for a faster process if the max processing time is reached.
It also depends on the VFS you apply.
Check for max processing time and fill in a webform and submit it to IRCC
Please can you send the link of the webform i canno. I have applied online not to any vfs

Jeet 15

Aug 29, 2018
Hi

Yes I have applied for my sibling on31 st July but no response till yet . We are actually worried .
What to do next?moreover it was online process if we are successful in getting visa still the stamping will take process of one week and classes are to be started on 4 sept
Any expert opinion ?

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
Congratulations.
When was your medical updated and eligibility review started?
Which VFS?
Non SDS?
My medical was updated in July end. Review started around the same time I think.
I applied online, application was processed by Delhi office.
I didn't submit proof of payment of fees at time of application submission so I think it was non-sds.

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
My medical was updated in July end. Review started around the same time I think.
I applied online, application was processed by Delhi office.
I didn't submit proof of payment of fees at time of application submission so I think it was non-sds.
Oh okay thanks, Good luck :)

Harsh4296

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
vas ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-08-2018
J
Yes I have applied for my sibling on31 st July but no response till yet . We are actually worried .
What to do next?moreover it was online process if we are successful in getting visa still the stamping will take process of one week and classes are to be started on 4 sept
Any expert opinion ?
I have also applied on 31st but still no updates..

Jeet 15

Aug 29, 2018
J

I have also applied on 31st but still no updates..
My sibling apply on31 July got message today evening. But the consultant went back home didn’t had password of gckey. Now morning will get to know abt the actuall news. Very nervous and finger crossed. Applied for lasalle college , Montreal .

Harsh4296

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
vas ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-08-2018
My sibling apply on31 July got message today evening. But the consultant went back home didn’t had password of gckey. Now morning will get to know abt the actuall news. Very nervous and finger crossed. Applied for lasalle college , Montreal .
Which embassy??