+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake 2022..georgian college barrie campus

ishvik

Nov 21, 2020
nawanshehr
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey I have got the offer letter from Georgian college in Information system security course diploma of one year..
What are the chances of getting visa in this course ??

ishvik

Nov 21, 2020
nawanshehr
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
post graduated In 2018 ..Masters in computer application...after that work experience as a computer manager in a company ...continue for 3 years ....now applied for network security to brush up my skills in networking...is there any chances of getting visa?

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
post graduated In 2018 ..Masters in computer application...after that work experience as a computer manager in a company ...continue for 3 years ....now applied for network security to brush up my skills in networking...is there any chances of getting visa?
You're going for a diploma even though you have a Master's degree and work experience of 3 years. It might get a tad difficult to convince the visa officer considering you already have in your possession a much higher level of qualification. Nonetheless, you could write a very intricate letter of explanation, pointing out the very important reasons for choosing this diploma program even after having a rather high level of education. You should mention how this program is going to level up your career and why you are pursuing it now. Just be honest and smart in explaining your career goals and plans. Don't be vague, be clear and concise and you might get your visa after all. Good luck!

Reactions: ishvik

ishvik

Nov 21, 2020
nawanshehr
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yea m choosing networking field apart from software....hopefully m going to convince visa officer fr dat