+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September intake 2018

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Anyone going to apply in September 2018 ? Lets make a WhatsApp group or a discussion thread. I am will apply for offer letter in October( the next month ) . Reply if you are also planning to apply in September 2018. Let's help eachother
Hi i wanted to know that if i have a 6 years education gap, is there any chance of my study permit getting rejected. Currently i have a business in India, so will this be a problem?

anshul2710

Nov 27, 2017
Hi i wanted to know that if i have a 6 years education gap, is there any chance of my study permit getting rejected. Currently i have a business in India, so will this be a problem?
Mate you never know, i have read stories about people here on this website that people with study gaps more than yours have gotten study permit. So consult some Counselor or a consultant and go ahead. All the best mate cheers!

Anjali23@@

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Mate you never know, i have read stories about people here on this website that people with study gaps more than yours have gotten study permit. So consult some Counselor or a consultant and go ahead. All the best mate cheers!
Thanks for the response!!

Harshi Ramesh

Mar 12, 2018
Hi all :)

I have applied to Niagara College on 21st Feb 2018 and this is for Sept 18 intake, so now they have send me a document saying Pre Admission letter and instructions. and also they have told me to pay CAD 1500 after uploading the documents.

and I hope after this only I need to pay my fees .. does anybody have any idea regarding this?

Many Thanks in advance

ndidiamaka

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
Please add me to the whatapp group
I got an offer alreay for september
Need to be in the group to ask some impt questions please

ndidiamaka

Dec 27, 2017
Yes my
Hi all :)

I have applied to Niagara College on 21st Feb 2018 and this is for Sept 18 intake, so now they have send me a document saying Pre Admission letter and instructions. and also they have told me to pay CAD 1500 after uploading the documents.

and I hope after this only I need to pay my fees .. does anybody have any idea regarding this?

Many Thanks in advance
my school gave me conditional offer too till i send my transcript and pay the sum of 7,500 CAD before i can be givn the final admission
Which i did and i got it

Harshi Ramesh

Mar 12, 2018
Yes my

my school gave me conditional offer too till i send my transcript and pay the sum of 7,500 CAD before i can be givn the final admission
Which i did and i got it
Which college you applied?

and did you pay that 1500 CAD? If so when you paid it? finally do you have the letter of Acceptance for Niagara college for September?