+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September Intake 2013 students... Post here... We'll help each other...

Yash612

Feb 1, 2013
Hi guys... Share your profile if you are looking for September 2013 intake under SPP in Canada for PG Diploma course...!!!
We can share our best knowledge to everyone...
So,,, we can get the best possible result in future...
I am from India... I am an engineer in I.T...
My 10th is 72.46%,,, 12th is 56.00%...
Bachelors are 5.6 CPI and 6.7 CGPA (10 BACKLOGS AND ALL CLEARED...)
Looking for September Intake...
Reply Guys and share your Excellence...

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for Information Systems in GBC. I work for a IT concern for 2.5 years now with my previous Bachelors specialized in IT.

Can you please highlight the college and program which you have applied?

Have a great Day..!!

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
New_Aspirant said:
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for Information Systems in GBC. I work for a IT concern for 2.5 years now with my previous Bachelors specialized in IT.

Can you please highlight the college and program which you have applied?

Have a great Day..!!
Bro...IS at GBC is mostly delivered online course with classes on weekends .DO u think this will help to get a decent job post this course,spl for international students.

Kindly share .....

vivek_darry

Jan 3, 2013
Kindly any 1 post the Fees Break Down that you have received in your Offer letter either from Humber or Centennial-Global Business Management program....

I have applied for the program(Sep intake) and I haven't received their offer letter...

I am going to consult with HDFC (Credilla) reg my loan eligibility for this course....

Please let me know at the earliest....

vivek365media @ gmail.com...

If possible plz do send me a copy of the offer letter...

Thanks,
Vivek

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
cute_guy said:
Bro...IS at GBC is mostly delivered online course with classes on weekends .DO u think this will help to get a decent job post this course,spl for international students.

Kindly share .....
Yes you are right mate. But only two courses are delivered online and others are class room based. It should not to be a big problem having classes on weekends as our ultimate goal should be to get benefitted by the program. Experts (Business Analyst) from current field will be handing classes which is the highlight here and it can be done only in weekends.

This is my prediction from the information that i have gathered from experts. Who knows, at end of the day things might look different in real world.

Getting a job depends on individual. No one can predict how the market is going in future. There are students from Top Tier University with masters still not able to find a job in their field.

Thanks

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

i have got admission for may intake...is there anyone for summer intake this yr from delhi ?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Profile:

10th - 87%

12th- 82%

B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engg with 74%

Work Exp of 2 years in IT Industry as SAP Consultant in Quality Assurance domain

IELTS - 8.0

Admission Offer: Concordia University for MEngg in Quality Systems Engg.
Awaiting the Decision from University of Ottawa and Alberta for MEngg in Engg Management Program.

Kindly rank these 3 universities accordingly...

Talha khi

Nov 27, 2012
I have applied for M.Eng ECE at various unis, got admission in Concordia uni, but I want to apply for UNi of New Brunswick. My profile is

B.S Electronics Engg
GPA 3.27
IELTS 7.0
Work exp 2 years

For now I am. Confused for whether uni of concordia is better or UNB?plz suggest?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I was also thinking to apply in Dalhousie before but buddy tel me 1 thing even if u apply in UnB ...are your sure they will give u offer letter by 31st March coz in my case 1st April is the deadline to confirm the seat....

Now its ur call

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
I'm applying for Sep intake, but how did you guys get your acceptance so early and quickly? Most deadlines for applications are April and May. So if approved expect LOA by June?

If that's the case, is there time to apply for student visa by time classes start in Sep? That's so frustrating.

Yash612

Feb 1, 2013
what are my chances..??
I am from India... I am an engineer in I.T...
My 10th is 72.46%,,, 12th is 56.00%...
Bachelors are 5.6 CPI and 6.7 CGPA (10 BACKLOGS AND ALL CLEARED...)

mrprabhu

Feb 16, 2013
chennai
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
24-11-2012 (6.5 overall, nothing less than 6)
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2013
LANDED..........
in a week
hello all, i took my gmat last month, it dragged me away from my thoughts for mba! i received 450 (Q=38, V=15)! highly depressed. my IELTS score is 6.5,(S=7 W=6 L=6.5 R=6.5)! i currently in automobile field, for nearly 3 years, after my graduation (2009)! i did BBA with 70%. can you, please, help me in deciding for my MBA. terribly confused. i have just applied for Vancouver Island University and expecting for my admission. what else would you suggest me, than this?